perSonas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero Idea Contest for c1

5 posters

Go down

Hero Idea Contest for c1 Empty Hero Idea Contest for c1

Post  Bengal_Tigger Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:26 am

So we were thinking we'd like to offer you guys an opportunity to get a hero concept of yours into the new perSonas.

The requirements for this idea are simple:

~ Energy as main attribute
~ At least one spell with channeling or cast-time as part of its effect
~ No more than two damage-dealing spells

If you want a custom model or skin for your hero, please include a link to the skin. Due to file size constraints, please observe a maximum of 150 kb in size. Talk to me if this is an issue.

Be creative, but please don't make the hero too complicated to understand.
Bengal_Tigger
Bengal_Tigger
Admin

https://personas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hero Idea Contest for c1 Empty Re: Hero Idea Contest for c1

Post  Planeshift Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:07 pm

Great ! You will now suffer my hero idea, now that I have a good reason to do so. Muahaha.

Hm... it's ok to reply there then ?

Hero :

Hero Name : Hurendar
Name : Light of Deliverance

Model : Priest, I guess.
Icon : Priest

Stats :

Strength : 14 + 1.25
Agility : 15 + 1.75
Energy : 23 + 3.0

(If stats are unbalanced, here is the idea : low strength, low-medium agility, high energy. Something like that.)

Description :

Hurendar is a priest, even if he refuses to be called like this. He says that he prays no god nor spirits, and he only believes in all beings, sharing his light with all that he encounters. But don't think that he will not kill : if he's able to heal the deepest wounds and cure your mind from the most vicious magic attacks, he might, once in a while, uses all his power to smite the ones that dare attack him and his companions.

Skills :

1 - Purge the Mind

Effect : Remove all negative buffs from the target ally. For each buff removed, the target is healed by 10/20/30/40 hp and regenerates 25/50/75/100 shield. [Can self target]

Cooldown : 10 seconds

2 - Heal the Body

Effect : Heal target other ally by 25 / 50 / 75 / 100 hp. If the target is below 35% hp, this target is healed by a 50 / 100 / 150 / 200 hp bonus. [Can NOT self-target]

Cooldown : 25 seconds

3 - Life Pendulum

Effect : During 2/3/4/5 seconds, the next time target ally would be killed by an attack, this ally is healed by 100 hp and the attacking unit loose 100 hp. [This effect is active not once, but until the end of the whole duration. Can be cast on self.]

4 - Ultimate - Rain of Light

Effect :Channeling. Every second during 5 seconds, every enemy in a 1000 AoE has a 25% chance to get hit by a ray of light that deals 100 / 200 / 300 damage and burns the unit ; moreover, all allies under the Rain of Light move and attack 10% / 15% / 20% faster.

Cooldown : 150 seconds.

So. A healer hero. I don't know if it's overpowered or underpowered, or even balanced. Comment, then.

Planeshift
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Bengal_Tigger Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:41 pm

Too much healing...the role is too focused, with redundancy between the abilities and a lack of variety.

Ultimate looks good as a concept, simple but fine. The other abilities need reworking. Keep at most one.
Bengal_Tigger
Bengal_Tigger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaznes Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:11 am

Do we submit the heroes in this topic?

Kaznes
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Bengal_Tigger Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:23 pm

Kaznes wrote:Do we submit the heroes in this topic?

Wherever you like, I don't care.
Bengal_Tigger
Bengal_Tigger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NemesisMoose Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:46 am

so i had an idea for a hero if it is good well know but anyhow here it is his name is Gordon the Razorsalyer. he would proly be a agil hero cuz his fast and like that but overall a good warior

Gordon the Razormaster

Main Att: Agi

Heath: n/a
Mana n/a (i dunno but make it resonable)

Ability 1 Razorstike

Sprays acid all over the enemy, shooting his missile 500 yrds in a line dealing 100/200/400/500 dmg to target

Ability 2 Punishment

Gordon summons up his courage to deal massive powerful damages to make his anemies suffer, causing 500 magic dmg to a target

Cooldown: 200

Ability 3 Tremendous Wave

Creates a volcano raising up out of the ground on an area of land where enemies can move but take damage and creeps have 35/40/50/60% chance to double back unless his other abbilities are on cooldown. 5% to instant kill.

Ultimate: Razor of Doom

Gordon prays to his god and sends forth a razor of doom unto them, strengthens his men and slows all others lasting 1/2/3/4 minutes. Deals as much damage as it can based on his str level (i.e. Str 4 = 25x dmg after the mulitiplier)

is just an idea but i think hes cool and would be this skin http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/galapos-49519/?prev=search%3Ddinosaur%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D2 leeme know what you think
NemesisMoose
NemesisMoose
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Hero Idea Contest for c1 Empty Nerubian Warlord

Post  Cokemonkey11 Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:24 am

A crypt fiend of some sort.
The nerubian warlord focuses on a support role.
Focus: Int
Attack: Slow ranged

1: Spin (channeling) Target unit is slowed by (maxdistance-targetdistance)/y% while channeling.

2: Fear (active)
During the day: 522 movespeed for x seconds
During the night: Shifts in and out of visiblity. While invisible has 522 ms, while visible has 50% less ms but deals 50% extra damage.

3: Eggsac (active target) Creates an egg at the warlord's position that will attack a target if it hatches. Target has no maximum distance. The egg has 250hp and takes 1 per dps until it dies (hatches). The warlord can speed up this process by attacking it. The spiderling is owned by the team but does not have a timelimit. Eggsacs that are stacked on top of eachother multiply their spiderlings (2 eggs within 400 range spawn 4 units, 3 spawn 9 units). When 1 eggsac bursts the surrounding ones burst as well.

Ult: Rage (active target) Boosts attack speed by x% and begins attacking target unit. Cannot change orders until the effect wares off.

I didn't spend much time on this one, and I kinda forgot about the "theme". I need to sleep.
Cokemonkey11
Cokemonkey11
Veteran Member

http://gocguild.co.cc/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaznes Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:02 am

This is my hero submission for the c1 hero contest:

Nocuous the Venom Mage
Model File: Blood Mage (tinted green).
Attack Range: 450

* Ability 1: Baneful Guard *

(Based off any passive ability)

The Venom Mage has, over the years, learned to control concentrated masses of pure poison. Baneful Guard automatically creates large concentrated doses of venom that rotate around the hero. A new pure poison mass is created once every 30 seconds, to a maximum of 1/1/2/2 pure poison masses. Every time the hero is hit by single-target spell, one of the concentrated venom creatures rushes at the casting hero, exploding, causing him to be stunned and hit by a Toxic Surge (Shadow Strike based ability). The Toxic Surge slows by 15%/20%/25%/30% and deals 100/150/200/250 damage over 4/5/6/7 seconds. The stun lasts .5/.75/1/1.25 second(s).

* Ability 2: Diseased Tracks *

(Based off of any non-targeted ability like Roar, etc)

The Venom Mage has the ability to, for limited amounts of time, leave behind diseased footprints on the terrain he walks past. While he is leaving Diseased Tracks, the hero has 2.5%/5%/7.5%/10% increased Movement Speed. Any enemy unit who walks over the diseased ground will be slowed by 10%/15%/20%/25%. In addition, if a diseased hero swaps perSonas, he will be put into a Venomous Trance (a Sleep based ability) for 3/4/5/6 seconds. The tranced unit will continue sleeping until he is attacked.

* Ability 3: Calamitous Blast *

(Based off of Frost Nova)

Using his mastery of the art of poison, the Venom Mage strikes the target enemy unit with a Calamitous Blast. The blast damages the target unit by 50/75/100/125, and deals 0/25/50/75 additional damage to surrounding units within 200 AoE. If any of the units hit by the blast are currently under the effects of Toxic Surge, they are stunned for 1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds. If any of the units hit by the blast are under the effects of Venomous Trance, they are Silenced for 1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds.

* Ultimate: Noxious Ward *

(Based off of Channel (probably))

When casted, it creates a Noxious Ward at the target location. The Noxious Ward's chemical makeup ensures that allies within the ward's 600 Area of Effect gain passive Slow Poison, and regenerate 25/35/45 Shield per second automatically. In addition, if an enemy hero is within the ward's 600 AoE when it is placed, and he runs out of the ward's AoE, he is put into a Venomous Trance for 3/5/7 seconds.

Anything I did not mention, such as cast range, cooldown, stat ups per level, etc, I do not care about, and you can edit to whatever you feel is reasonable.

Kaznes
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Planeshift Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:14 pm

@NemesisMoose : ... What the fuck ? Your reply has nothing to do with the topic Evil or Very Mad

@Cookemonkey11 : It took me time to figure Eggsack, but I got it. I like the overall idea, simple yet interesting, however I don't know if the ulti stacks with the concept. But still, good submission Smile

@Kaznes : Wah. Too much powerful ! I mean, seriously, slow + stun + sleep (+ silence) ? Moreover, Baneful Guard can counter channeling heroes with ease (Lich ulti is pwned for exemple). But despite this, I still like the concept, even if IMHO it's way too much complex and imbalanced. Still, nice idea Very Happy

Hero :

Hero Name : Hurendar
Name : Light of Deliverance

Model : Priest, I guess.
Icon : Priest

Stats :

Strength : 15 + 1.75
Agility : 14 + 1.25
Energy : 23 + 3.0

(If stats are unbalanced, here is the idea : low-medium strength, low agility, high energy. Something like that.)

Description :

Hurendar is a priest, even if he refuses to be called like this. He says that he prays no god nor spirits, and he only believes in all beings, sharing his light with all that he encounters. But don't think that he will not kill : if he's able to heal the deepest wounds , he might, once in a while, uses all his power to burn in a ray of light the ones that dare attack him and his companions.

Skills :

1 - Heal the Body

Effect : Heal target other ally by 25 / 50 / 75 / 100 hp. If the target is below 35% hp, this target is healed by a 50 / 100 / 150 / 200 hp bonus. [Can self-target]

2 - Martyr's Protection

Effect : All allied units in a 600 AoE are buffed by Martyr's Protection. While under Martyr's protection, half of the damage done to a unit is instead dealt to you. Damage dealt this way is reduced by 5%/10%/15%/20%. Last 10 seconds.

Cooldown : 45 seconds.

3 - Life Pendulum

Effect : Whenever you die, all enemy units in a 275/350/425/500 AoE are stroken by a ray of pure light, that burns and deals 100/150/200/250 damage. The unit that killed you is hit by an additional burst that deals 75/100/125/150 damage.

[Cooldown : 180 seconds (balance ?)]

4 - Ultimate - Rain of Light

Effect : Channeling. Every second during 5 seconds, every enemy in a 1000 AoE has a 25% chance to get hit by a ray of light that deals 100 / 200 / 300 damage and burns the unit ; moreover, all allies under the Rain of Light move and attack 10% / 15% / 20% faster.

Cooldown : 150 seconds.

Changed his role to full support. Heal the Body can now self target.

Planeshift
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down