perSonas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contest: Make your own Pirate Hero!!!!

+2
Bengal_Tigger
NemesisMoose
6 posters

Go down

Contest: Make your own Pirate Hero!!!! Empty Contest: Make your own Pirate Hero!!!!

Post  NemesisMoose Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:06 pm

If you saw my Emoticon thread in Chit Chat, you know what inspired this. If you didn't, you should go read that.

Anyhow, PerSonas has a ninja, but no pirates! Want to see a pirate hero implemented? In that case, don't just sit there, conceptualize one! ...while you sit there!

Rules: 1. Thar be no rules!!! ....except NO VEGGIE TALES PIRATES! Take your squashbuckling elsewhere.
NemesisMoose
NemesisMoose
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Contest: Make your own Pirate Hero!!!! Empty Re: Contest: Make your own Pirate Hero!!!!

Post  Bengal_Tigger Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:38 pm

Yar har, feedle dee dee
Bengal_Tigger
Bengal_Tigger
Admin

https://personas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Contest: Make your own Pirate Hero!!!! Empty Re: Contest: Make your own Pirate Hero!!!!

Post  buckingfullshiz Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:21 am

I could try...

Agility or Strength prim attribute (Dunno which ones more rigged)

Arrr' Me Matey' (Skill)
Inspires nearby units and demoralizes nearby enemy units, decreasing their damage and attack speed while increasing allies attack speed and damage.
10/20/30/40% attack speed increase/reduce 5/15/25/35% of base damage increase/reduce. Lasts 5 seconds. Cooldown 15 seconds

Death From Skyhigh!
The Pirate launches himself to the skys, landing with a thunderous quake that damages and slows all enemies near the pirates destination.
60/120/180/240 damage. Move Speed reduces by 40% for 3 seconds. Cooldown 17 seconds. AoE is 225 range near where pirate lands. Cast Range is 650.

Boom! Hea--Shotgun!
The Pirate is armed with a Tri-Barrel Animal Shotgun, large enough to shoot 3 blazing sheeps of explosive carnage that spread out the further the sheeps go, damaging all units that are in the way of the sheeps and exploding at the end. Enemy units that are at melee range when this is fired receive full damage.
30/60/90/120 damage per sheep, 90/180/270/360 full damage. Explosion 65/130/195/260 damage. Cooldown 12 seconds.
NOTE: Max Range for sheeps is 450, or it can be enough that the explosion doesnt chain together and hit the same target 2-3 times. Sheeps go like this \|/

The Rapier
The Pirate is a special kind in which he mastered the skills of a Rapier, allowing him to deal damage to the weak points of his enemies with extraordinary speed that he becomes immune to all kinds of attack and blinks to his target every slash. Targeted and if the enemy swaps the effect will cancel. Cast Range is 500.
Deals 50/75/100 damage and attacks 5 times. Cooldown is 25 seconds

buckingfullshiz
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post  El Suave Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:33 pm

Name: Venja
Title: The Troll Pirate
by: El Suave

Main Attribute: Agility
Range: Melee

Icon:
Contest: Make your own Pirate Hero!!!! Icons_6284_btn

Model:
Contest: Make your own Pirate Hero!!!! Models_6261_screenshot_tnb

Model Download Here
Icon Download Here

Venja is a Troll Pirate from the Echo Isles. He is on a journey to find hidden treasures from all over the world.

Abilities:

1. Summon Parrot [W] CD: 20 secs - Venja summons his trusty parrot to fight at his side.(Air Unit)
Attack Animation: Hippogryph (Melee)

Level 1 - 50 hp parrot
Level 2 - 100 hp with True Sight
Level 3 - 150 hp with True Sight and can attack.
Level 4 - 200 hp with True sight, can attack, and Mimic.
Mimic: Venja's parrot can mimic one ability from any hero that isn't an ultimate. The ability disappears after being used.

2. Ankle Shot [E] CD: 30 secs - Venja takes aim at his opponent and reduces their movement speed. (1 sec casting time)
Level 1 - Deals 75 damage & Reduce 10% movement speed for 5 secs.
Level 2 - Deals 150 damage & Reduce 20% movement speed for 5 secs.
Level 3 - Deals 225 damage & Reduce 30% movement speed for 5 secs.
Level 4 - Deals 300 damage & Reduce 40% movement speed for 5 secs.

3. Glass of Rum [R] CD: 35 secs - Like all pirates, they gott have their rum. Drinking this will cause Venja to fight like a true pirate. (Buff, Lasts for 10 seconds)
Icon: Drunken Haze; Buff Animation: Drunken Haze

Level 1 - Gives a 7% chance to dodge an attack and a 10% chance to deal 2 times normal damage.
Level 2 - Gives a 14% chance to dodge an attack and a 10% chance to deal 2.5 times normal damage.
Level 3 - Gives a 21% chance to dodge an attack and a 10% chance to deal 3 times normal damage.
Level 4 - Gives a 28% chance to dodge an attack and a 10% chance to deal 3.5 times normal damage.

4. Execution [F] CD: 90 secs - Venja charges his target stabbing them in the chest and finishing it off with the final blow.
Spell: When Venja is in range, he will charge the targeted unit very quickly and lands a blow. Targeted unit is stunned. 1 second pause. Venja shoots targeted unit dealing damage and knockback.

Level 1 - Stab deals 50 damage, Shot deals 100 damage with knockback.
Level 2 - Stab deals 75 damage, Shot deals 150 damage with knockback.
Level 3 - Stab deals 100 damage, Shot deals 200 damage with knockback.

Just an idea for a pirate hero. I'm not that good with figuring out balanced CD's and stats so anything above is arguable for changing.
El Suave
El Suave

Back to top Go down

Post  Cokemonkey11 Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:46 pm

Patchy the Pirate
1: Booty:
Deals damage to a target hero relative to the price of his item in a random slot of his.
If the targeted item is not a weapon the damage is dealt in a large AoE instead of a single target.
If the target item is an empty slot the pirate gains 20% movement speed for x seconds.

2: Minions:
Autocast for 0 mana, the pirate puts a black arrow like effect into his attacks which spawn pirates if a unit dies with the buff.
Pirates are neutral hostile and attack everything but eachother. If Patchy attacks a pirate he gains 100% damage steal out of it.

3: Slightly less than wonderful breath:
Damages units in a thin cone for 1500 range (100 starting radius and 500 ending radius)
Units affected by breath have:
50% chance to recieve a DoT
10% chance to be stunned for .5 seconds
10% chance to be silenced for 5 seconds
30% chance to be rooted.

ultimate: Gang up
All summoned pirate minions become invulnerable and under patchy's control. Patchy targets a point at which all minions teleport instantly to. Patchy and nearby allied heroes (300 range) teleport in front of the targeted point.
Cokemonkey11
Cokemonkey11
Veteran Member

http://gocguild.co.cc/

Back to top Go down

Post  Planeshift Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:54 pm

Nice heroes, so far. I woul really like to fire sheeps at my opponents, too Very Happy

And my suggestion would be...

Name : John Silver
Class : Pirate
Description : Having fought Nagas as many times as he fought by their sides for gold, John Silver is quite a legend amongst the Nagas. Charismatic, he motivates his troops and coordinates their assaults with natural leading skills ; a fierce duellist, he enjoys a good fight and have no mercy for the cowards. And all for what ? Shiny gold, mariners !

Skills :

1) Follow my lead !

Description : All allied units (except heroes) attack the targeted unit. When attacking this unit, they gain a slight attack speed bonus and damage. They will stop attacking it after a short duration.

1 - Lasts 5 seconds, +5% attack speed and +10 damage.
2 - Lasts 7 seconds, +5% attack speed and +15 damage.
3 - Lasts 9 seconds, +5% attack speed and +20 damage.
4 - Lasts 11 seconds, +5% attack speed and +30 damage.

Cooldown : 25 seconds.

2) Have no mercy / Cripple

Description : If you're target is moving, you inflict damages and cripple it for 5 seconds. If not, you only do half of the damages.

1 - 75 damage if moving.
2 - 150 damage if moving.
3 - 225 damage if moving.
4 - 300 damage if moving.

Cooldown : 10 seconds.

3) Lucky'n'greedy

Description : Whenever you kill a neutral creep, you have 5% chance to find a treasure, which can be sold for some gold at the merchant. If you kill enemy creeps, you get a little more bounty than usual.

1 - The treasure won't worth more than 125 gold. +3 extra bounty per kill.
2 - The treasure won't worth more than 250 gold. +4 extra bounty per kill.
3 - The treasure won't worth more than 375 gold. +5 extra bounty per kill.
4 - The treasure won't worth more than 500 gold. +6 extra bounty per kill.

4) Ultimate - Ghost Ship

Description : You summon a GHost Ship, and you know what ? Your soul is bound to it. If it dies before the end of the summoning, you die. Oh, but there is some advantages, like his insane speed, for example, and the fact that you can load into it. Did I mention the Undead Crew ?

1 - The Ghost Ship has a normal attack, 300 hp, can cast Rime of the Ancient Mariner (Level 1, summon 3 Undead Mariners), can load John Silver, fly above the map (but can still be attacked by land units), and move at 420 top speed.
2 - The Ghost Ship has a strong attack, 450 hp, can cast Rime of the Ancient Mariner (Level 2, summon 4 Undead Mariners plus two Undead Mariners with bows), can load John Silver, fly above the map, and move at 420 top speed.
3 - The Ghost Ship has a very strong attack, 600 hp, can cast Rime of the Ancient Mariner (Level 3, summon 5 Undead Mariners, two Undead Mariners with bows and an Undead Lieutenant with Aura of Command, working only for Mariners), can load John Silver, fly above the map, and move at 420 top speed.

Cooldown : 60 seconds, the ship lasts 50 seconds.

Why a Ghost Ship ? Because every pirate needs one, you know.
Oh, and if you don't see what the hell he is supposed to do on a battlefield, it's quite simple : he can farm easily and harass heroes, with the duo Cripple / Follow my lead !. The Ghost Ship will bring a nice help : you will be able to move between lanes faster than with your foots, or just farm in the forest without being annoyed (the ship will just help you escape). Remember though that the cripple is not always working, that Follow my lead ! has a short duration (I wonder it's it's not too long...), and if the Ghost Ship dies, you die. Hum.

PS : I'm sorry, my english quite sucks :O

Planeshift
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down