perSonas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

buckingfullshiz new hero

3 posters

Go down

buckingfullshiz new hero Empty buckingfullshiz new hero

Post  buckingfullshiz Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:33 am

Name - Shizar
Hero - Knight
Model - Knight

Abilities

The Light's Protection
Shizar prays to the light that today would be another successful day of his determination to save his homeland. This also gives Shizar his weapons a boost for a single hit. Activate to give Shizar a shockwave on his next attack that damages and slows for 40% for 3 seconds. Damage depends on his base attack by 30/60/90/120% of it(not including +attack items or + stats). Cooldown 20 seconds
Also increases Shizar's magic resistance by 2.5/5/7.5/10% and increases his hp regeneration by 1/2/3/4 Passively

Wind Weapon
Shizar's weapon was originally imbued with essence of the wind, dealing how fast he moves in damage equal to 15/25/35/45% of his movement speed. This skill needs a target. Cooldown 30 seconds

None Shall Pass!
Shizar roars a mighty battle-roar of the ancient language of his people, knocking back all enemies and allies so that a path is seen from Shizar's horse, ignoring all unit collision and reducing damage by 5/10/15/20% for 4 seconds. The roar also damage enemies that are in the way of it. Cooldown 16 seconds
Deals 65/130/195/260 damage to enemies and knocks allies and enemies back

For Honor, For Freedom!
Shizar's horse charges up for 1 second and accelerates with lightning speed to the target area, damaging all who are in the way and increasing Shizar's movement speed by 30/40/50%. Cooldown 80/70/60
Deals 150/225/300 damage.

Last edited by buckingfullshiz on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

buckingfullshiz
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

buckingfullshiz new hero Empty Re: buckingfullshiz new hero

Post  rockerbros Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:14 am

Allen Schezar...? Very Happy Seems pretty cool, but the nukes might be a bit too much dmg for one hero if you factor in the armor reduction.
rockerbros
rockerbros
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post  buckingfullshiz Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:44 pm

Well the name Shizar sounded familiar so I just used it. The hero is meant for chasing so I gave him a movement speed reduction in the ult and removed the armor reduction.

buckingfullshiz
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Bengal_Tigger Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:20 pm

Definitely better than the Panda idea, but I think you can get more creative.

The Roar spell is a little hard for me to understand exactly what the spell does when you cast it, like do I target a point or what?

The first ability is a lot like Thor's Viking Edge...which isn't terrible, just that I think you could get more creative with that ability (Viking Edge now procs Thunderclap Orb, for example).

The second ability I think you should just replace with something else.

The ultimate I'm not sure how I feel about.

There's a lot we can code, so if an idea seems out there, go for it.
Bengal_Tigger
Bengal_Tigger
Admin

https://personas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  buckingfullshiz Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:51 pm

The Roar spell is just a activate spell, doesn't have to target a area to work. Like if the knight was surrounded all units will be pushed back including allies and enemies. Enemies would be damaged and allies would just be knocked back, he'll get a damage reduction done to him and ignore unit collision buff when this skill is activated for 4 seconds

The first ability I can change to make it activate to fire a shockwave that does 30/60/90/120% of his base damage and reduce 40% movement speed to all who are in the way of the shockwave for 3 seconds, then it's cooldown would be 20 second and the ult would instead give movement speed and the second ability will be changed.

The second ability I'll change it to Wind Weapon, which deals damage equal to 15/25/35/45% of his movement speed in damage. This skill would need a target. Cooldown would be 30 seconds

The Ultimate would have its damage changed to 150/225/300 damage and increasing his movement speed by 30/40/50% working in synergy with Wind Weapon. The Max Range would be 1200 and the heroes horse would need to charge up for 2 seconds, giving a chance for enemy to dodge it if you add a effect when he is charging up. Cooldown would be 80/70/60 seconds.

buckingfullshiz
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down