perSonas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY LIST OF OPINONATED BALANCING [IN PROGRESS]

3 posters

Go down

MY LIST OF OPINONATED BALANCING [IN PROGRESS] Empty MY LIST OF OPINONATED BALANCING [IN PROGRESS]

Post  pandacrazy Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:01 am

NEED BALANCING
---------------------------------------------------------
Vizier
A similar hero to DoTA's Ogre Magi. Except his ultimate is a bit overpowered. By his last level in multi cast he can cast a spell 3 times in a row. When casting fire bolt 3 times that's a pretty long disable + decent damage.

Intelligence Heroes and shielding.
Intelligence heroes main attribute is energy. And Energy is your mana shield. So, do intelligence heroes have advantage over strength and agility heroes? For intelligence heroes all they have to do is hit and run agility and strength heroes and because strength/agility heroes have low energy their shields are low making it easy to knock off their health points. Intelligence heroes have it easy because even if they lose their shields they can just retreat for 8 seconds and refill their shield fully. So my opinion is to make intelligence heroes have low hp to start with. Feel free to ask me to update or critisize my opinions thx.

Last edited by pandacrazy on Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
pandacrazy
pandacrazy

Back to top Go down

MY LIST OF OPINONATED BALANCING [IN PROGRESS] Empty Re: MY LIST OF OPINONATED BALANCING [IN PROGRESS]

Post  Bengal_Tigger Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:14 am

Firebolt deals 160 damage. Meaning if you Multicast it, you get 3 extra = 480 bonus damage. Each one is cast 0.75 seconds after the last one (I believe) and stuns for 1.25 seconds, so 0.5 seconds of the stun is overwritten; you get 0.75 seconds extra per additional firebolt. So, you can get a maximum bonus stun of 0.75*3 = 2.25 seconds.

I don't think 480 damage and a 2.25 second stun is overpowered for an ultimate, particularly as you can dodge at least one of the stuns. Granted that when you combine it with the regular firebolt and his Burst of Light we're looking at 800 damage and 3.5 second stun, but that's his whole load of spells, and that's at level 16, when a well-farmed carry hero can make short work of him.
Bengal_Tigger
Bengal_Tigger
Admin

https://personas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MY LIST OF OPINONATED BALANCING [IN PROGRESS] Empty Re: MY LIST OF OPINONATED BALANCING [IN PROGRESS]

Post  rockerbros Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:54 am

I played him in combo with Grove Guardian and would absolutely destroy people. Two heals, too many nukes to count, and lots of disable. Thing is, no one on their team responded by getting any kind of magic resistance or spell blocking items. If someone stacks two nukers together it is up to the opposition to play around it. (he could be a bit overpowered though Razz)
rockerbros
rockerbros
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down