perSonas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaznes' list of item suggestions

3 posters

Go down

Kaznes' list of item suggestions Empty Kaznes' list of item suggestions

Post  Kaznes Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:49 am

These are some new items that I think could work well in future versions of perSonas.

1) Survival Ring (General Items) - Gives a bonus of 10 to all stats. If you swap perSonas when you are below 1/5 HP, you will become invisible for 4 seconds. Cooldown: 45 seconds.

2) Survivalist's Medallion [Duriel's Shell + Survival Ring] (Elite Recipes) - Gives a bonus of 10 to Strength and Agility, and a bonus of 25 to Shields. Gives passive frost armor when attacked. In addition, if you swap perSonas when you are below 1/5 HP, you will become invisible for 6 seconds. Cooldown: 45 seconds.

3) Exposing Necklace [Gold Necklace + Gem of True Sight] (Vindu's Recipes) - Has same stat bonuses as Gold Necklace, and has the ability to reveal all invisible units in a 1600 AoE for 4 seconds (unlike Gem of True Sight, however, it does not drop on death). Cooldown: 35 seconds.

4) Staff of Shields (Shield Items) - Gives a bonus of 10 to Shields. As soon as your hero's shields drop below 50, this item will automatically recover 10% of your maximum shield points. Cooldown: 30 seconds.

5) Replenishment Staff [Staff of Shields + Magician's Staff] (Elite Recipes) - Gives a bonus of 20 to Shields, 5 to Strength and Agility, gives off a + 2 HP regeneration aura, and as soon as your hero's shields drop below 50, this item will automatically recover 15% of your maximum shield points. Cooldown: 30 seconds.

I did not add costs, make them cost whatever you see fit (if you want to use them).

Opinions?

<Edit as of September 22, re-worked some of them>

Last edited by Kaznes on Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kaznes
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Kaznes' list of item suggestions Empty Re: Kaznes' list of item suggestions

Post  Bengal_Tigger Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:03 am

What is the point of a "recover X shield" effect? Why not just add it to your max shield? How is that any different in practice?
Bengal_Tigger
Bengal_Tigger
Admin

https://personas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Planeshift Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:31 pm

It's comment time !

Kaznes wrote:1) Survival Ring (General Items) - Gives a bonus of 10 to all stats. If you swap perSonas when you are below 1/5 HP, you will become invisible for 4 seconds. Cooldown: 45 seconds.

Given the short invisible time with no mov. speed bonus, I guess it's a nice idea. However, I don't know why you have to swap to get invis, but whatever :p

Kaznes wrote:2) Survivalist's Medallion [Duriel's Shell + Survival Ring] (Elite Recipes) - Gives a bonus of 10 to Strength and Agility, and a bonus of 25 to Shields. Gives passive frost armor when attacked. In addition, if you swap perSonas when you are below 1/5 HP, you will become invisible for 6 seconds. Cooldown: 45 seconds.

Geez. Tank would LOVE this item. I think it would need a lot of testing before real implementation.

Kaznes wrote:3) Exposing Necklace [Gold Necklace + Gem of True Sight] (Vindu's Recipes) - Has same stat bonuses as Gold Necklace, and has the ability to reveal all invisible units in a 1600 AoE for 4 seconds (unlike Gem of True Sight, however, it does not drop on death). Cooldown: 35 seconds.

1600 AoE is huge, but 4 seconds is a very short duration, so I guess it's okay. And it counters well previous suggestions, so why not.

Kaznes wrote:4) Staff of Shields (Shield Items) - Gives a bonus of 10 to Shields. As soon as your hero's shields drop below 50, this item will automatically recover 100 shield points. Cooldown: 30 seconds.

Even if I can see the (little) difference between "add X to max shield" and "recover X shield", I don't think it's a good idea in Personas. The difference is way too small. However, it still could be tested.

Kaznes wrote:5) Replenishment Staff [Staff of Shields + Magician's Staff] (Elite Recipes) - Gives a bonus of 20 to Shields, 5 to Strength and Agility, gives off a + 2 HP regeneration aura, and as soon as your hero's shields drop below 50, this item will automatically recover 150 shield points. Cooldown: 30 seconds.

Same as above.

IMO, it's interesting, but I guess it needs some rework. Wink

Planeshift
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down