perSonas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Po, The kung fu panda

2 posters

Go down

Po, The kung fu panda Empty Po, The kung fu panda

Post  Llamanator Sun May 17, 2009 1:56 am

Im not sure if this hero would be suited for perSonas, it might fit better in NoB, but w/e, here we go.

Po, the Kung Fu Panda
It doesnt have to be a Panda, its just the 1st thing that came to mind.

Str, agi, or int, dont matter. Melee attacks. fast MS (350?) slow attack speed tho.

Skill 1:
Shield swipe

Skill 2:
Stick Bash

Skill 3:
Stick Stab

Ultimate
Head butt

All skills are weak (roughly 40 dmg each lvl 1, and lvl 4 maybe 80 dmg each) Each skill im thinking maybe 15 sec cooldown, ult 20 sec.

The pandaran brewmaster has like 4 different animations, if im right. the stun animation, 2 attack animations and a spell animation. Each spell has a specific attack animation to go with it (the stun animation is headbutt).
My basic thinking is that if he casts his skills in a certain order quickly, it creates some uber nuke or dmg or sometin like that.
For example, If he casts shield swipe, stick stab, then head butt, when he casts Head butt it would do aoe damage around him (like 300 dmg or sometin) and a slow ( keep in mind headbutt is ultimate)
Or if he casts shield swipe, stick bash, then stick stab, it would shoot out a shcok wave like attack that does aoe in front of the kung fu panda.

Problems: if the game is laggy, it would be extremely hard to cast them in order.
There would be a lot of different combonations to make and spells (is that a problem? iunno)
The biggest problem i can think of is that in time the kunk fu panda is casting a combination of skills, the enemy player could easily move out of the way. Perhaps to fix this, the 1st spell that he casts would be a short stun, giving just enough time to finish the sequence of casts.)

Again, it doesnt have to be a panda, as long as the hero has a lot of attack animations it can be done (such as mountain king or paladin)

I think this hero would be cool, but hed take a lot of balancing.
Llamanator
Llamanator

Back to top Go down

Po, The kung fu panda Empty Re: Po, The kung fu panda

Post  Bengal_Tigger Sun May 17, 2009 5:12 am

This is a neat idea. After thinking about it, I realized it shared a few similarities with a concept I was toying with a while back. It's piqued my interest again, so I'm going to ponder both this and what I was working with before and see if I can't come up with something interesting.
Bengal_Tigger
Bengal_Tigger
Admin

https://personas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamanator Sun May 17, 2009 8:24 pm

Thanks! I would actually really like to see a hero like this happen. (i once started a map, and i was gonna make a hero like this, but my map making skills are 2 noob Razz)
The thing about this hero though that if some1 mastered him, it would dominate all the other heroes. (i think)
Llamanator
Llamanator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down