perSonas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My general bug report

3 posters

Go down

My general bug report Empty My general bug report

Post  Honorthefallen Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:10 am

Sorry I didn't want to cateogorize the bugs in importance for each section because I leave that up to you the map editor/creator to decide that.

Couple notes before you read:

If you did not address it in the tooltip in writing, I consider it a bug. Also when I use the term "ancients" i tested it on the turtle/wildkin.

Creeps will not aggro you if you use ranged spells projectiles (not attacks) against them they will run away from you but not aggro you.

Shadow shamans spear has 0.5 stun... and wont even make creeps move let alone aggro. You can literally sit there and farm creeps with this move without penalty.

angry ogres shockwaves effect buildings.

Sinatra punt can effect wildkin and the turtle it will knock him off the reachable map.

Afterwards you can freely kill the dragon turtle because hes still in LOS and get free gold (the turtle can not reach you!)
(with a ranged hero persona ofcourse). or wildkin if you can manipulate him to get where he needs to be.

Transmuting mobs into shiny shiny gold, turns mob into gold but also grants shiny shiny expierence!

Bengals grappling hook effects ancients
Phoenix knights aoe stun effects ancients.
Sir roland's holy light aoe effects ancients.
Sir rolands vindication effects ancients.
Benglas ferocity effects ancients.
Ember blink from raven hurts/slows ancients.
Anderug (the lighting hero) aoe stun damages towers (dosent stun).
Attempting to cast cenarius nuke spell will aggro an ancient but will not damage it.

Various other skills effect ancients as well it mostly works on non targeted AOE skills.

When a hero has a windwalk skill and an invisibility rune it will sometimes use the rune first if you try to use your skill instead of the rune.
(skills that are based off the same base skill will always function strangely if they are they are on the same unit....)

Ravens invisibility does not place a buff on your hero and the invis part is sketchy.
Ravens ultimate clones will take direct life damage and have no shields, if you are close enough to your clones you will
take the shield damage as well. it will also go into your life total afterwards again this can be prevented if your run far away enough from your clones.

I will update these as I go in this forum or post a reply on this thread to let you know of anymore developments.

Honorthefallen

Back to top Go down

My general bug report Empty Re: My general bug report

Post  Bengal_Tigger Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:51 am

Honorthefallen wrote:Creeps will not aggro you if you use ranged spells projectiles (not attacks) against them they will run away from you but not aggro you.

This is standard creep behavior. I'm going to ponder what to do about it.

Honorthefallen wrote:
Shadow shamans spear has 0.5 stun... and wont even make creeps move let alone aggro. You can literally sit there and farm creeps with this move without penalty.

The former is normal, the latter I have not encountered but will look into.

Honorthefallen wrote:
angry ogres shockwaves effect buildings.

Yup.

Honorthefallen wrote:
Sinatra punt can effect wildkin and the turtle it will knock him off the reachable map.

Lol, yes, now shhhh. It's fixed in beta.

Honorthefallen wrote:
Transmuting mobs into shiny shiny gold, turns mob into gold but also grants shiny shiny expierence!

Bonus? Or just what you'd get for the kill?

Honorthefallen wrote:
Bengals grappling hook effects ancients

Fixed in beta I think, not 100% sure, nor does it matter much.

Honorthefallen wrote:
Phoenix knights aoe stun effects ancients.

Will look into.

Honorthefallen wrote:Sir roland's holy light aoe effects ancients.

Not important, and doesn't in beta.

Honorthefallen wrote:Sir rolands vindication effects ancients.

Really? Oh...I guess I've been playing beta so long I forgot.

Honorthefallen wrote:Benglas ferocity effects ancients.

This isn't good.

Honorthefallen wrote:Ember blink from raven hurts/slows ancients.

Not a big deal, and fixed in beta.

Honorthefallen wrote:Anderug (the lighting hero) aoe stun damages towers (dosent stun).

Not a problem, really.

Honorthefallen wrote:Attempting to cast cenarius nuke spell will aggro an ancient but will not damage it.

Fixed in beta, I think.

Honorthefallen wrote:
Various other skills effect ancients as well it mostly works on non targeted AOE skills.

Most of this should be fixed in beta already.

Honorthefallen wrote:When a hero has a windwalk skill and an invisibility rune it will sometimes use the rune first if you try to use your skill instead of the rune.
(skills that are based off the same base skill will always function strangely if they are they are on the same unit....)

Yes, this I know but you should always use the Rune first anyway so it's not a big deal.

Honorthefallen wrote:
Ravens invisibility does not place a buff on your hero and the invis part is sketchy.

Sketchy?

Honorthefallen wrote:Ravens ultimate clones will take direct life damage and have no shields, if you are close enough to your clones you will
take the shield damage as well. it will also go into your life total afterwards again this can be prevented if your run far away enough from your clones.

I have never seen this happen - can you provide a replay?

Honorthefallen wrote:I will update these as I go in this forum or post a reply on this thread to let you know of anymore developments.

Thanks, it's very helpful.
Bengal_Tigger
Bengal_Tigger
Admin

https://personas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Honorthefallen Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:45 am

I have some more bugs to report along witha replay explaining two additonal bug exploits (ravens clone bug for one).

Also one bug of metionable notice, jafars inner fire when casted on an enemy unit gives the faire fire buff disguised as a innerfire. Allows you to see invisible units, however this has only been tested on single player because no multiplayer games have been running as of late, this may be just a buff/tooltip bug.\

Two more bugs to metion:

The energy item that adds damage to your spells equivalent to your energy (spellstone) does not work with
the phoenix knights aoe stun... and probbably similar to other spells like it, testing channeling spells with it later.

Phoenix knight's reflective damage does not decrease or reflect any form of ranged damage (not sure about spells probbably not).
Again anything that isnt displayed in a tooltip I consider a bug.

Rolands aoe heal or damage does not trigger spellstone, also rolands heal dosent heal as much as it says it does. It seems
that part of it is being resisted like treating it as incoming damage. Heros have spell resistance by nature which decrease damage
from spells, i tested the healing on some of my summoned non hero skeletons form the lich the healing worked fine then and as per tool tip. Its probbably still being treated as an offensive spell.

Be back to you with more bugs, awaiting your email/instant messenger so that I can send that replay to you.

Honorthefallen

Back to top Go down

Post  Bengal_Tigger Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:44 pm

Honorthefallen wrote:I have some more bugs to report along witha replay explaining two additonal bug exploits (ravens clone bug for one).

Upload the replay at any filesharing site like filefront or...mediafire, is it?

Honorthefallen wrote:Also one bug of metionable notice, jafars inner fire when casted on an enemy unit gives the faire fire buff disguised as a innerfire. Allows you to see invisible units, however this has only been tested on single player because no multiplayer games have been running as of late, this may be just a buff/tooltip bug.\

Probably.

Honorthefallen wrote:
The energy item that adds damage to your spells equivalent to your energy (spellstone) does not work with
the phoenix knights aoe stun... and probbably similar to other spells like it, testing channeling spells with it later.

This is just a tooltip issue. Spellstone affects single-target spells only.

Honorthefallen wrote:Phoenix knight's reflective damage does not decrease or reflect any form of ranged damage (not sure about spells probbably not).
Again anything that isnt displayed in a tooltip I consider a bug.

I have never seen any evidence of this.

Honorthefallen wrote:
Rolands aoe heal or damage does not trigger spellstone

Right, see above.

Honorthefallen wrote:It seems that part of it is being resisted like treating it as incoming damage. Heros have spell resistance by nature which decrease damage
from spells, i tested the healing on some of my summoned non hero skeletons form the lich the healing worked fine then and as per tool tip. Its probbably still being treated as an offensive spell.

You are very perceptive. This has been fixed in beta.
Bengal_Tigger
Bengal_Tigger
Admin

https://personas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Anal_Samurai Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:14 pm

I agree, Raven's invis spell is "Sketchy." Whenever I use it, everyone in the aoe goes invis, but then when I move, I pop out of invis and then go back into it a second later.
Anal_Samurai
Anal_Samurai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down