perSonas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Strategy: The only man who can give orders To Major Butt-Kicking?

+2
Sling
NemesisMoose
6 posters

Go down

General Strategy: The only man who can give orders To Major Butt-Kicking? Empty General Strategy: The only man who can give orders To Major Butt-Kicking?

Post  NemesisMoose Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:57 am

So, I was playing ur gamez, and I thought of some ways 2 maek the gaym mor fun 4 evryone (well, loss and lots of ppl at any rate Smile lolol)

So, anyway, I was playin a game and I kept dying. I thought i was just playin aganst bettr players, bu t then i rellized (sp.?) dat other players werent in my lain!! lol they were in the otrher laine. so then i was like lol why am i dyin and then i saw the tower! it was attacking me over and over agan, so i relized that was that what was doing me damages! lololll TOWERS CAN KILL! they can, so PLZ wach out for them! What to do if one it hitting u: 1. it's relly easy, u can just run away! wen u do that, u stop dyin. 2. kill the tower! this can take alot of practiss, so but once u get gud at the game, u can do it! then they dont have toewr and u can be in the laine more easily, and wen enemy heros come at you, if ur in the laine, ull have a tower in the lane and thye wont cuz u killed it! lolol just my 2 little cents. Razz

OH yeah, so i though of another thing that can make ur gam better., theres this guy, in south park episod of whorld of warcraft (if u havenbt seen the show, some little cartoon guys run around and ones fat called Carmen and hes not nice but its funny and this one time they play warcraft (ya, i know, blizzard let them use graphics form the game in the show!! lol! ( So, anyway, so this guy in the episode (not a little cartoon guy, hes the enemy) can kill anyone he wants in the game, even blizz ppl., and the only way to stop him is they cant, so its rlly long episod lolol bounce , and then ther like hes pwning everbody in the game, and everyone get tired of the gam and quitting. So i rellized that theirs this guy in ur game two whoos liek the bad guy from the show, his name's Bengal_tigger, and he wuz killing everbody and it wosn't fare, he even started killing ppl on his own team he wuz so good, i tried to kill him but then we won the game lolol Razz but srsly hes relly good, so if u take him out of the next version of the gam, everone will do alot beter, and their be happyer w/ the game, and they like it more and so they will play it more, and get good, and then everyone is better and happy. Sorry, if i shuld have put this on Major Game Bugs!, cuz it sort of is? thx 4 lisening to me!
NemesisMoose
NemesisMoose
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

General Strategy: The only man who can give orders To Major Butt-Kicking? Empty Re: General Strategy: The only man who can give orders To Major Butt-Kicking?

Post  Sling Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:30 pm

Not to flame you but your suggestion was almost totally unreadable. To me, anyway..

"So, anyway, I was playing a game and I kept dying. I thought I was just playing aganst better players, but then I realized that other players were not in my lane. They were in the other lane. So then I said to myself "Why am I dieing, and then I saw the tower!" It was me attacking constantly! So I realized that was what was doing damage to me! Towers can kill easily! What to do if one is hitting you: 1. It's really easy, you can just run away! When you do that, you stop dying. 2. Kill the tower! This can take a lot of practice, but once you get good at the game, you can do it! Then they don't have a tower there, and you can be in the lane easily, and when enemy heroes come at you, if you're in the lane, you'll have a tower in the lane and they won't because you killed it!

So I realized that there's this guy in your map, and can kill practically everyone in the game. I just think you should take this out of the game and it would be a bit better next version. Again, just my two cents. Sorry I didn't put this portion in the suggestion section."

Wallah, readable.

Sling

Back to top Go down

General Strategy: The only man who can give orders To Major Butt-Kicking? Empty Re: General Strategy: The only man who can give orders To Major Butt-Kicking?

Post  rockerbros Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:02 pm

My eyes are bleeding.
rockerbros
rockerbros
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post  intelligence Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:34 am

obvious troll but still 4/10 imo.

intelligence

Back to top Go down

General Strategy: The only man who can give orders To Major Butt-Kicking? Empty -.-'?

Post  ElemistHier Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:55 pm

it was extremly stupid but i thought it was kinda funny

ElemistHier

Back to top Go down

Post  so.SuaVe Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:50 pm

It was a huge sarcastic joke.
so.SuaVe
so.SuaVe
Suave Nipu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down