perSonas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Heroes? Favorite Combination? Favorite Item?

+7
Requiem
Shadow_chaos
goodyboy313
AncientHorror
rockerbros
Dyslexai
Bengal_Tigger
11 posters

Go down

Favorite Heroes?  Favorite Combination?  Favorite Item? Empty Favorite Heroes? Favorite Combination? Favorite Item?

Post  Bengal_Tigger Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:05 pm

Topic title speaks for itself. You can also say a little hello about yourself if you want.

Ex:

Hi guys I'm Bengal_Tigger. I'm one of the developers obviously.

My favorite heroes are (of course?) Bengal the Feral Predator and Tiggar the Moonkin. But I had to say that.

My favorites to actually PLAY AS are Bengal, Shakti the Shadow Hunter, Sir Roland the Paladin, and Ping Pong the Fire Panda.

My favorite combinations are Anderung the Ceraunomancer + Sir Roland the Paladin, Shakti + Bengal, and Ping Pong + Slim the Alchemist.

My favorite items are Treads, the Boomstick, Crown of Kings, Headband, Magician's Staff and Eye of Sargeras.

That doesn't mean all that stuff is the best. OMG BENGAL LIKES IT HE MUST HAVE MADE IT REALLY OP. Not.
Bengal_Tigger
Bengal_Tigger
Admin

https://personas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Favorite Heroes?  Favorite Combination?  Favorite Item? Empty Re: Favorite Heroes? Favorite Combination? Favorite Item?

Post  Dyslexai Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:06 pm

I'm Dyslexai. I do no actually have dyslexia, I just made the name as a joke, so don't ask. Didn't mean to be mean or anything.

My favorite heroes are, in no particular order... Big Game Hunter, Feral Predator, and the Naga Royal Guard. First of all, I love the big game hunter's flashbang, I always enjoy hearing people complain about it. Fun part is, it's easily countered. Bengal is just a blast to play. His grappling hook reminds me of pudge, who I hated because I couldn't play him at all. But the way his skills flow, and the margin of error on the hook just make him a total blast. And the royal guard.. I mean come on, he's a snake thing with a big anchor looking thing. What's not to like?

My favorite combos are probably Bengal + Ceraunomancer, and Big Game Hunter + the druid guy who turns into a storm crow. I forget his character name. Bengal and Cerau just make a killer team. Unload with both of cerau's nukes, then chase with Bengal. With the other combo, I use the storm crow to fairy fire something, then I fly to a good vantage point, wait for the cooldown on persona swap, snipe the target, then go back to storm crow and throw lightning bolts at them. The snipe usually decimates their shields, and with the crow's movement speed and flying ability, catching up to them is no problem. Towers can get annoying, but stimpacks with the upgraded shells can finish off most runners.

Favorite items.. Rune sword is definitely my favorite item. The extra spells that it grants are powerful and versatile. Most of the hero combos that I like to play can make good use of most of the Runesword spells.
Dyslexai
Dyslexai

Back to top Go down

Favorite Heroes?  Favorite Combination?  Favorite Item? Empty Re: Favorite Heroes? Favorite Combination? Favorite Item?

Post  rockerbros Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:42 pm

My name is rockerbros and I have a gaming addiction...and I love it.

My favorite heroes are the Guardian of the Grove, the Angry Ogre, Moonkin, Raider, and Soul Troll. Nancy is just far too cool not to play at least once every other game!
Favorite combos: Moonkin and Guardian, Soul troll and Ogre or Soul Troll and Raider, and Ogre and Raider.
There is NOTHING in this game as fun as picking someone off with Sinatra Punt when they think they have finally gotten away.
Favorite item: Wand of Elune/Rune Blade for random spells Smile
rockerbros
rockerbros
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Bengal_Tigger Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:11 pm

Dyslexai wrote:First of all, I love the big game hunter's flashbang, I always enjoy hearing people complain about it.

That's good to hear. I was worried that because you can't really tell that it's having an effect, people wouldn't enjoy it. I guess that's not a problem.

Dyslexai wrote:My favorite combos are probably Bengal + Ceraunomancer

Aww, my original favorite combo. =)

Love the sig, by the way. The top one in particular.

rockerbros wrote:My favorite heroes are the Guardian of the Grove

Wow! We were worried he was too boring. I'm glad to hear you enjoy him. I'd be interested to hear if you have any suggestions for how to improve him - or do you like him just the way he is?
Bengal_Tigger
Bengal_Tigger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rockerbros Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:55 pm

Well, from reading your other posts I see that you have been encouraging the use of his Charm ult...I ignore it and get stats and seem to do pretty well! Very Happy I like him the way he is personally: 1 nuke, 1 disable, 1 heal, and stats! Not to mention his nuke destroys waves of creeps at a time...absolutely amazing for farming.
rockerbros
rockerbros
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Bengal_Tigger Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:12 pm

Yeah, I don't use Charm myself, despite the fact that it has the potential to be useful. I hate micro.

I do agree that the combination of the other skills is quite nice. I guess some people are bothered by the fact that they're very similar to ladder / DotA abilities? People seem to want fancy triggered spells on all their heroes.
Bengal_Tigger
Bengal_Tigger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rockerbros Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:24 pm

Yeah. I'm of the "If it works it doesn't have to be pretty" point of view. ^_^
rockerbros
rockerbros
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Bengal_Tigger Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:34 pm

rockerbros wrote:Yeah. I'm of the "If it works it doesn't have to be pretty" point of view. ^_^

Same. Playing AoM was a nightmare.
Bengal_Tigger
Bengal_Tigger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Favorite Heroes?  Favorite Combination?  Favorite Item? Empty ranged ftw

Post  AncientHorror Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:43 pm

BGH+ either shadow troll priest or Sharpshooter
Death from afar !

~ancient

AncientHorror

Back to top Go down

Post  goodyboy313 Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:28 pm

ooo my favorite combo is to use pit with the chaos demon... just pull them to you with chaos's ult then rape with the close range stuff he has... after that you just switch to pit to finish them off in the arena.

goodyboy313
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Favorite Heroes?  Favorite Combination?  Favorite Item? Empty Heroes

Post  Shadow_chaos Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:15 pm

Hey, I'm Shadow_chaos ^^ It's been an old name, had it for years and I don't dislike it really. I really love perSonas, else I wouldn't bother registrating here ^^ Good Job for the creators

I've only started playing the game yesterday evening, and I didn't play all heroes yet, not even half of them I think... So won't be able to post much, also, don't think my combo's or so would be any good, I think I'm kind of a newb, or either lucky guesser

I really love the Ceraunomancer (If that's spelled right, hard name D:) Since he's lightningy and that's a cool element + awesome skin, I like pit fighter aswell, since he's quite funny in my opinion, he's just fun, but I'm not good with him.

I haven't played much combo's so far, but I've played this:
Cerauno + Shadow troll guy (Sorry, don't know his name): Didn't know their spells just yet, so it's quite random, though I did like the combo, both energy heroes, and I like even though I think Cerauno's ulti ain't that great, putting bone circle, then jumping in with cerauno and than doing his ulti had some effect in the game.
Earth Panda + Pit fighter: Random setup again, first time playing the heroes, but it ended up not really bad if your rotation goes like this: Jump with panda on hero(es) => panda ulti + hit a little(should've done quite some dmg by now) => switch to pit fighter and use the net ability to net the enemy and go to him, big chance now is the hero ain't dead, though weakened a lot, so just use ulti and pit fight, you get extra bonus gold for owning him (I know I used both ulti's and such here, but when I played they totally died and I still made it back safely + Pit fight and panda ulti doesn't have much cooldown at all.

Shadow_chaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:46 pm

Hey guys, Im Requiem or Shadowe depending on the game

Favourite Heroes to play: Ping Pong - Ceraunomancer - Sir Roland (though i dont use him enough when i pick him :S) and the Big Game Hunter (Awww Yeah thats the stuff)
Favourite Combos: Ping Pong + Ceurauno, Sir Roland + Ping Pong, Cerauno + Sir Roland and BGH + Ardens Edit: Earth Panda + Minotaur.
Favourite Item: Sun Ring! <3

Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post  Geyver Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:55 am

Favourite Heroes: BGH and Thunder Viking
Favoruite Combo: ^
Favoruite Item: Moonblade <3

Geyver

Back to top Go down

Post  buckingfullshiz Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:55 am

guy called buckingfullshiz with very bad grammar
Favourite hero would be Bengal, Tiggar, Ping Pong and Thor. They are all unique in someways like bengal's hook, tiggars supernova that has insane spell damage with Wand of Elune and his ult and alot of energy, Ping Pong just doing his name on his enemies, Thor with his lulz thunderclapz! skeel.

Favourite combo is.... Bengal + Tiggar and Tiggar + Ceraunomancer

Favourite Item is... HAIL TO THE BOOM- I MEAN WRAITH BLADE!

buckingfullshiz
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post  cooza Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:20 pm

my favorite is two heroes with blink type escapes. Usually 1 agi that I mainly use and a str for health and escape and maybe his ult.

cooza

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyber_Rebirth Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:20 pm

Hey, I'm Cyber_Rebirth.

My named used to be Cyberlord a long time ago, but I got banned (brother using hax)

So I created a new name, and it stuck.

I have to say, this is the best AoS I have ever played, and I look forward to the future versions of it. I'm really glad the creators are still active and working on it.

My favorite hero combo, though admittedly my only one so far, is the Water Wizard and Minotaur. I really like the 4 second interval dispel item as well, very useful.
Cyber_Rebirth
Cyber_Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Favorite Heroes?  Favorite Combination?  Favorite Item? Empty Welcome Cyber

Post  rockerbros Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:39 am

Hey Cyber, good to see you found the forums after our little game the other night! Hope to see you getting involved in the beta testing soon. Very Happy
rockerbros
rockerbros
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down