perSonas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alchemist or Shield Glitch!?

3 posters

Go down

Alchemist or Shield Glitch!? Empty Alchemist or Shield Glitch!?

Post  GoldenMapper Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:41 am

i have a replay of something weird that happened but i cant upload.. so ya... i need to send to someone somehow
when i used the alchemist as my first hero. the damage inflicted on me didn't hurt my shield but always hurt my life even though i had full shields
not sure what my second hero was but you will see in replay if anyone cares... game might have just glitched because it had not done that when i used alchemist previously.. but that didn't happen the time before

GoldenMapper

Back to top Go down

Alchemist or Shield Glitch!? Empty Re: Alchemist or Shield Glitch!?

Post  so.SuaVe Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:38 am

this is still a game-breaking glitch unfortunately, and there's no clear explanation for why it happened.

i might add a command like, -fixme, or an option on the circle of power to reset your hero, their associated triggers, and such.
so.SuaVe
so.SuaVe
Suave Nipu

Back to top Go down

Post  greatsword Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:12 am

i had this same issue with kotg/naga sea witch, and naga was the one with no shields

i was kind of frustrated to i left the game early, but here's the rep

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jnanhz3jttw

greatsword

Back to top Go down

Post  so.SuaVe Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:26 pm

we are trying to track the problem down; we know that this much is true -- the damage triggers are created at hero picking time. it's possible that if too many heroes are picked at once, some of the triggers get dropped. this is a scary concept, indeed, as we can't be sure what other triggers are getting dropped.

needless to say we have some plans to attack this problem in b2. for sure we'll add a -fixme command that will reset your shields and your position.
so.SuaVe
so.SuaVe
Suave Nipu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down