perSonas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix Knight seems too strong

5 posters

Go down

Phoenix Knight seems too strong Empty Phoenix Knight seems too strong

Post  Khristophoros Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:05 pm

First off, I'll admit that I'm more or less a noob to this map, although I'm very experienced at DotA.

The first hero I tried was Phoenix Knight. I tried comboing him with different things, and it really didn't seem to matter, though the best secondary hero so far has been Water Wizard for obvious reasons I guess...

Anyway, I just owned. I've done this pretty much every game. I don't really pay attention to the enemy abilities. All I know is, I'm a fat tank with a lot of damage and Reincarnate.

Honestly, it just doesn't seem to matter which items I get or which abilities the enemies have. This hero just seems so amazingly powerful. I've 1v2'd and won on multiple occassions (usually pissed off people ganking me)

To me it seems like 120 seconds is too short of a cooldown for Reincarnate considering that the hero is already a powerful tank who can hold his own in lane and get early kills despite being melee.

Khristophoros

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Knight seems too strong Empty Re: Phoenix Knight seems too strong

Post  Bengal_Tigger Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:24 pm

Phoenix Knight will have a new ultimate in b3.
Bengal_Tigger
Bengal_Tigger
Admin

https://personas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  so.SuaVe Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:44 am

PK is imba? I think he's 'decent' but has absolutely no scaling whatsoever. Hopefully as people get better at the game, heroes and their true colors will start to shine. In the meanwhile, I invite you play with us some and see a different side to the game Smile
so.SuaVe
so.SuaVe
Suave Nipu

Back to top Go down

Post  Khristophoros Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:57 pm

Sure, I'd love to play with you guys. How do I go about doing that?

Khristophoros

Back to top Go down

Post  Bengal_Tigger Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:20 pm

1. Log on to Battle.net (azeroth)
2. /w Bengal_Tigger hi

Or...

1. Log on to Battle.net
2. Hang out in Clan pSa

Or...

1. Sign up for Beta Testing on the forums
2. Be online when I say there's a beta, because I'm really bad at keeping track of who signed up, and express your interest in beta testing as well as the fact that you signed up on the forums.
3. Don't be disappointed when I cancel last minute. I have a habit of doing that.

Or...

1. Schedule a time to play a game with us.
Bengal_Tigger
Bengal_Tigger
Admin

https://personas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Honorthefallen Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:46 pm

When is your guys usual play time, also clan psa is a restricted channel. I think immolation may be a little strong on the phoenix knight to be honest, the rest of the points are just fluff, 25 damage a second for being near him is brutal, it gets even higher afterwards. This thread is probbably ridiculously old but I like having a good game ive been dominating everyone lately with knight and disruptor/cenarius etc.

Honorthefallen

Back to top Go down

Post  VG-Lyle Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:36 pm

I always seem to have a problem with PK's burn when I'm playing some weaker Agi heroes. I tend to deal with him but more often than not I end up dying seconds later to the burn effect. Not a big imbalance for me but I definitely think twice before charging him. Although it's not easy to dmg him from afar with some Agi heroes.
VG-Lyle
VG-Lyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down