perSonas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

perSonas b2.4

Go down

perSonas b2.4 Empty perSonas b2.4

Post  Bengal_Tigger Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:51 am

We should have b2.4 out soon.

Sorry for so many b2 versions. First there were a few unexpected bugs, and then we just messed something up each time. b3 will have a lot more testing, so hopefully that release will be more solid.

I'm sure some of you are saying "Wait, I missed b2.1...now they're on b2.4 already?" Yeah, well...yeah.

b2.4 will be uploaded when it's ready. Probably sometime on Thursday would be my guess.

Anyway, I've been keeping a terrible changelog (read: no changelog) lately, so I thought I'd fill you in on what's new between b2's initial release and b2.4. I'm not going to get into what got changed in what version, but anyway...

Miscellaneous:

Changed the way Runes work. Acquiring a Rune now grants you that Rune ability, which you can use any time within 60 seconds. If you already have a Rune ability, either from Rune Sword / Wand of Elune or a Rune you picked up, picking up a new Rune will have no effect (other than destroying the Rune, of course). If you have Wand of Elune, picking up a Rune will give you an improved Rune ability, of the same caliber as your Wand would give you.

Reduced experience given by neutral creeps by about 35%. Lane creeps should still offer roughly the same amount of experience as b1 / early b2. Ranged creeps no longer give more experience than melee creeps, but continue to give slightly more bounty. Hero kills give slightly less experience than before.

Items:

Reduced the slowing duration on both Bloodripper and Iceripper.

Heroes:

Alchemist - No changes.
Angry Ogre - No changes. Remake planned for b3.
Banshee - For Dark Liberation, changed a small amount of initial damage to damage over time. Total damage is still approximately the same.
Big Game Hunter - Flash Bomb cooldown reduced slightly.
Blademaster - Fierce Return now has a minimum and maximum damage (minimum is 100/200/300, maximum is 350/600/850).
Blood Knight - Demon Blood now has an additional bonus: the Blood Knight gains bonus speed if nearby enemies are low on hit points.
Ceraunomancer - Improved reliability of Combustion.
Chaos Demon - Triple Stomp damage decreased slightly, Howl damage reduction reduced, Chaos Whip damage reduced slightly.
Demoness - Vampiric Touch now gives more bonus damage and life stolen. Fatality can now target a point or a unit, but if you target a point you forfeit the damage + life steal for that cast. Fatality cooldown reduced slightly. Subterranean Circle duration increased from 2/3/4/5 to 3/4/5/6. Replaced Rage with a new ability, Deadly Dagger.
Disruptor - Mana Burn and Mana Void both deal slightly less damage. Windwalk now gives slightly more movement speed and slightly less break damage. Banish cooldown reduced slightly. Remake planned for b3.
Earth Panda - Panda Clap cooldown reduced slightly.
Far Seer - Doomhammer cooldown reduced. Hero name changed to Warchief.
Feral Predator - Damage bonus on Sylvan Instincts increased. Ferocity AoE increased.
Fire Panda - No changes.
Grove Guardian - No changes. Remake planned for b3.
Lich - No changes.
Magnataur - No changes.
Minotaur - Replaced Pulverize with new ability, Fortitude.
Moonkin - Full hero remake. New ability set is Supernova, Owlkin Frenzy, Barkskin and Elune's Touch.
Nether Stalker - Can no longer influence Pit Fights. Increased damage and AoE on Nether Strike slightly.
Paladin - Full hero remake. New ability set is Divine Light, Justice, Fanaticism and Vindication.
Phoenix Knight - Increased cast range on Phoenix Strike. Reduced cooldown on Phoenix Strike.
Pit Fighter - Improved the reliability of Pit Fight slightly. Slight increase to bonus armor on Spiked Armor.
Raider - No changes.
Royal Guard - No changes.
Satyr - Replaced Shadow's Call with new ability, Backstab. Replaced Shadow Walk with Windwalk.
Sea Witch - Reduced cooldown on Frost Nova.
Shadow Archer - Increased damage on Poison Arrow. Improved reliability of Sigil of Sleep slightly. Small buff to Arrows of Illusion.
Shadow Hunter - No changes.
Shadow Sorceror - Replaced Shadow Coil with new ability, Death and Decay.
Sharpshooter - Fixed Power Slide bug. Reduced Power Slide cooldown. Remake planned for b3.
Shinobi - Slightly reduced cooldown on Vial of Winds.
Snake Charmer - Improved cast times and animations. Increased damage of Serpent Wards. Reduced cooldown on Serpent Wards. Improved damage and duration on Bind.
Soul Troll - No changes.
Spirit of Vengeance - No changes.
Stormcaller - No changes. Possible remake for b3.
Thunder Viking - No changes. Possible remake for b3.
Vizier - No changes.
Water Wizard - No changes.
Wind Panda - Slightly reduced cooldown on Force Fling.
Bengal_Tigger
Bengal_Tigger
Admin

https://personas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

perSonas b2.4 Empty Re: perSonas b2.4

Post  Bengal_Tigger Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:16 am

2.4 is out. Moon will upload soon I hope.
Bengal_Tigger
Bengal_Tigger
Admin

https://personas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down