perSonas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin cannot use random spell from spellstone properly

2 posters

Go down

Sin cannot use random spell from spellstone properly Empty Sin cannot use random spell from spellstone properly

Post  Mr. Nemo Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:02 am

If sin uses rage after getting a random spell from the spellstone, it no longer shows up and cannot be casted. I've tried dropping the stone, then picking it back up but it won't show an extra spell for me to cast when I do.
Mr. Nemo
Mr. Nemo

Back to top Go down

Sin cannot use random spell from spellstone properly Empty Re: Sin cannot use random spell from spellstone properly

Post  Bengal_Tigger Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:14 am

Spellstone doesn't give spells. Rune Sword and Wand of Elune do. I'd be surprised if, after picking up one of those two and waiting a minute, you didn't receive a spell.

That said, I am going to be remaking the Demoness soon.
Bengal_Tigger
Bengal_Tigger
Admin

https://personas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sin cannot use random spell from spellstone properly Empty Re: Sin cannot use random spell from spellstone properly

Post  Mr. Nemo Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:22 pm

Sorry, I meant to say rune sword or wand of elune. I think it is the rage ability being added on while the bonus spell is already there. It moves it off the hero visible X,Y menu, but doesn't return there after the spell is finished. Because it doesn't return, the extra spell cannot be cast. Maye giving a timer to how long an extra spell can last can fix that without having to fix the hero. I don't know if you have tried to use any of the item increase attack speeds, maybe they won't show their icon on the character.
Mr. Nemo
Mr. Nemo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bengal_Tigger Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:15 am

Fixed.
Bengal_Tigger
Bengal_Tigger
Admin

https://personas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down