perSonas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little trick to cast your spell or disable at the right time.

2 posters

Go down

Little trick to cast your spell or disable at the right time. Empty Little trick to cast your spell or disable at the right time.

Post  TheDreamWalker Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:11 am

After reading the dodge post from Suave. I though it would be a good idea to tell me one of my strategy ( That most of u surely alrdy know or use) xD

It's simple Personas can be also negative on your enemies when they use it... Since it has 6 sec cooldown they have 6 sec vulnerability on Disable and Spell
so when you attack an hero don't spam your spell like a crazy it's not Dota... Damage him a little maybe to even force him to Personas and now it's the time to
cast your spell since they can't really dodge it anymore unless they have spell for dodge.

Hope it will help some people!
TheDreamWalker
TheDreamWalker

Back to top Go down

Little trick to cast your spell or disable at the right time. Empty Re: Little trick to cast your spell or disable at the right time.

Post  so.SuaVe Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:51 pm

Yes this is a great tactic, especially if you can get people to switch out of their current hero into a new one that has less of a stat.

For example, if I see a strength hero trolling around with full shield, i do my best to burn it all up because strength heroes typically have low shield.

Similarly, i wait for my big guns until i see someone with no shields switch to a hero with lower hp than their perSona.

Part of important strategy is knowing your full damage tanking potential, which is the maximum of your shield of your two heroes + the maximum of your strength of your two heroes.

Similarly it's important to know when to capitalize when someone fucks up the above and lowers their tanking potential in a critical moment/situation.
so.SuaVe
so.SuaVe
Suave Nipu

Back to top Go down