perSonas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Balrog the Demon Boxer

5 posters

Go down

Balrog the Demon Boxer Empty Balrog the Demon Boxer

Post  CrimsonSlasher Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:06 am

Balrog the Demon Boxer is a concept I came up with that seemed would be a lot of fun, hope you enjoy ive been working on this idea for a while now.

(New added notes)
{This would be a Str based hero}

Ability 1: Devil's Hook
A heavy punch meant to rock and disorient it's target.
Effect 1: Hit's target dealing 100 damage and slows movement speed by 5%
Effect 2: Hit's target dealing 125 damage and slows movement speed by 10%
Effect 3: Hit's target dealing 150 damage and slows movement speed by 15%
Effect 4: Hit's target dealing 175 damage and slows movement speed by 20%

This ability is only usable at melee range, the damage's can be re-worked this is only a rough concept.

Ability 2: Devil's Uppercut
A punch so powerful it can knock it's target completely off the ground.
Effect 1: Hit's target dealing 50 initial damage and knocks the target into the air, upon landing causes 50 AoE damage to all units around the target unit.
Effect 2:Hit's target dealing 75 initial damage and knocks the target into the air, upon landing causes 75 AoE damage to all units around the target unit.
Effect 3:Hit's target dealing 100 initial damage and knocks the target into the air, upon landing causes 100 AoE damage to all units around the target unit.
Effect 4:Hit's target dealing 125 initial damage and knocks the target into the air, upon landing causes 125 AoE damage to all units around the target unit.

This ability would look similar to Tiny's toss (tiny from dota) as I stated above this ability also would be melee range. ( Have a scaled distance the target can be knocked away i.e. 800 / 900 / 1000 / 1200 )

Ability 3: Devil's Flurry
A series of punches delivered to the target.
Effect 1: Hit's the target 3 times dealing 15 damage per hit, due to the spuratic swings he has a 5% chance to miss per strike after the first.
Effect 2:Hit's the target 5 times dealing 20 damage per hit, due to the spuratic swings he has a 10% chance to miss per strike after the first.
Effect 3:Hit's the target 7 times dealing 25 damage per hit, due to the spuratic swings he has a 15% chance to miss per strike after the first.
Effect 4:Hit's the target 9 times dealing 25 damage per hit, due to the spuratic swings he has a 20% chance to miss per strike after the first.

Ability 4 ( Ultimate ): Rope A Dope
Lock's Balrog and his opponent into a tug of war of the strongest.
Effect 1: Drops a ward where Balrog is standing, chaining him and his closest enemy hero together. the chain grants Balrog increased damage and attack speed by 15% each and his opponent takes 45 damage a second for 5 seconds. Lasts 5 seconds.
Effect 2: Drops a ward where Balrog is standing, chaining him and his closest enemy hero together. the chain grants Balrog increased damage and attack speed by 25% each and his opponent takes 45 damage a second for 7 seconds. Lasts 7 seconds.
Effect 3: Drops a ward where Balrog is standing, chaining him and his closest enemy hero together. the chain grants Balrog increased damage and attack speed by 35% each and his opponent takes 45 damage a second for 9 seconds. Lasts 9 seconds.

During the time both Balrog and opponent are chained, they are allowed to move a max of 1200 away from the ward and a min of 250 the length at which each can go is determined by current hp%.

Last edited by CrimsonSlasher on Fri May 22, 2009 4:21 am; edited 6 times in total

CrimsonSlasher

Back to top Go down

Balrog the Demon Boxer Empty Re: Balrog the Demon Boxer

Post  so.SuaVe Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:44 pm

did you have a specific model in mind? which model has good uppercut/boxing style animations?
so.SuaVe
so.SuaVe
Suave Nipu

Back to top Go down

Post  CrimsonSlasher Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:51 pm

Well to be honest, was thinking the human peasant model. They do typically have a type of uppercut so to speak when they cheer, but other than that it doesnt really matter. But yeah my main thought was like a human peasant maybe a dark red color or red with black tint to him something in that general aspect

CrimsonSlasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Cokemonkey11 Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:40 pm

Seems very basic, maybe once one of the devs gets done fancying it up it will be cool Wink
Cokemonkey11
Cokemonkey11
Veteran Member

http://gocguild.co.cc/

Back to top Go down

Post  CrimsonSlasher Sat May 09, 2009 4:19 am

Alright so I've thought up a few more ideas for Balrog's ulti.

#1: 2nd Wind ( Activate )
1. Causes Balrog to catch his breath in the heat of the fight, bringing his health to full and allows him to absorb up to 650 damage for 3 seconds.
2. Causes Balrog to catch his breath in the heat of the fight, bringing his health to full and allows him to absorb up to 750 damage for 4 seconds.
3.Causes Balrog to catch his breath in the heat of the fight, bringing his health to full and allows him to absorb up to 850 damage for 5 seconds.
( this does not include spell damage, his health at the time activated is saved. once the time runs out his health will return to the saved amount.)

#2: The Rope A Dope ( Activate )
1. .Catches his opponent in a one on one situation, sending both balrog and his target to the pit for 3 seconds. During this time Balrog is able to dodge 80% and his attack speed is increased by 20%, all attack's during this time deal bonus damage based on 2% of balrogs current hitpoints.
2.Catches his opponent in a one on one situation, sending both balrog and his target to the pit for 4 seconds. During this time Balrog is able to dodge 85% and his attack speed is increased by 25%, all attack's during this time deal bonus damage based on 3% of balrogs current hitpoints.
3.Catches his opponent in a one on one situation, sending both balrog and his target to the pit for 5 seconds. During this time Balrog is able to dodge 90% and his attack speed is increased by 30%, all attack's during this time deal bonus damage based on 4% of balrogs current hitpoints.

Do keep in mind that all numbers are suceptable to change as of course they are only numbers.

CrimsonSlasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Bengal_Tigger Sat May 09, 2009 5:44 am

Can't comment on this right now. I'll take a look tomorrow.

Sorry I was in a heated TDA game when you messaged me in-game.
Bengal_Tigger
Bengal_Tigger
Admin

https://personas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CrimsonSlasher Wed May 20, 2009 5:28 am

Alright so I re-edited his ultimate, im quite happy with the one he has now. I do believe that it is a fair ultimate I feel that this hero would be a good compliment hero for any team at any time. Please give me some feedback provide in depth analysis if possible and any changes you feel would be necessary, I would love to see this hero in the next vers. and am willing to hear any suggestions you have.

CrimsonSlasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaznes Sat May 23, 2009 5:37 pm

In my opinion, it would be cool to have him able to place the ward at the target location, and it chains all heroes within a certain AoE together, giving all allied heroes a bonus to Attack/Move Speed, and making all enemy heroes take damage per second.

Nice job, though.

Kaznes
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down