perSonas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Bugged/Froze - Shakati the Shadow Hunter

2 posters

Go down

Character Bugged/Froze - Shakati the Shadow Hunter Empty Character Bugged/Froze - Shakati the Shadow Hunter

Post  Volnai Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:22 am

Not sure really. I picked my two chars. It was Shadow Hunter and the Wind Panda as combo.
After I picked my chars my first char the Shadow Hunter froze in place. Couldn't use him and had to quit.
I couldn't select him at all. I selected fast so not sure if that had anything to do with it.

Not sure really what happened. I tried again with the same combo and it was fine so yeah...

Volnai

Back to top Go down

Character Bugged/Froze - Shakati the Shadow Hunter Empty Re: Character Bugged/Froze - Shakati the Shadow Hunter

Post  Bengal_Tigger Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:51 am

Did you try using Hero Regroup?
Bengal_Tigger
Bengal_Tigger
Admin

https://personas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Character Bugged/Froze - Shakati the Shadow Hunter Empty Re: Character Bugged/Froze - Shakati the Shadow Hunter

Post  Volnai Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:49 am

Bengal_Tigger wrote:Did you try using Hero Regroup?

Yeah, not sure what it was.
I couldn't select anything. I think it might of been my comp honestly

Volnai

Back to top Go down

Post  Bengal_Tigger Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:22 am

Oh, yeah that's possible actually. Happened to me once the other day and I am 100% sure it had nothing to do with perSonas.
Bengal_Tigger
Bengal_Tigger
Admin

https://personas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down