perSonas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just to clarify...

4 posters

Go down

Just to clarify... Empty Just to clarify...

Post  Bengal_Tigger Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:31 pm

Basically, we want to make sure every hero is fun to play.

If an ability is just too weak to be useful, that's obviously important for us to know, but what we'd really like to know here is if certain abilities or even entire heroes just aren't delivering enough bang for their buck in terms of enjoyability.

Also, an ability like, say, Naga Sea Witch's Frost Nova...It's a basic ability from both ladder and DotA, hardly changed in fact. However, it fits well on her and is fun to use in my opinion, so I don't think an ability like this is really a problem. Some people give us flack because not ALL the abilities have fancy triggers, but frankly some basic abilities are still earning their keep, so to speak.

An example of something you might find boring or lackluster is Charm. I get a lot of complaints about Charm. Of course, Charm is actually quite good, the problem is nobody, including you, farms enough neutrals for them to level properly. But even so, some low-level neutrals have really useful abilities too. Maybe you don't like to micro...I don't blame you...but some people are OK with micro, so I think it's OK.

Anyway...this is a chance for you to offer feedback specifically about heroes that may need some sort of remaking.
Bengal_Tigger
Bengal_Tigger
Admin

https://personas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Just to clarify... Empty Re: Just to clarify...

Post  so.SuaVe Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:42 pm

Agreed; we want to make sure every hero is a lot of fun to play.
so.SuaVe
so.SuaVe
Suave Nipu

Back to top Go down

Just to clarify... Empty Charm

Post  ElemistHier Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:42 pm

I dont know why people wouldn't like charm. Charm is a great skill =รพ. i always use it with my canarius hero. creeps get stronger as they respawn so if nobody kills them they will stay weak.

ElemistHier

Back to top Go down

Just to clarify... Empty BOOM SPAMMED

Post  HeroesOFNewerth Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:52 pm

BOOOM moderate THIS

HeroesOFNewerth

Back to top Go down

Just to clarify... Empty Re: Just to clarify...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum