perSonas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

2 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post  NemesisMoose Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:24 am

So in the past week someone has cared about what I had to say once. That person was me.

Hey suave, you're such a stupid loser that u only make $90,000 a year, I make almost 1/90000x that, you noob!
Better yet, buy yourself some better debating skills, because rite now i am obviously winning this one.

You disregard everything I say (Loser, check out my awesome map: http://www.mapgnome.org/map-info/146745 it rules so much) just because my parents are brother and sister! I probably have really really good ideas about how to make your computer game better, cuz I know wut makes computer games fun! Even tho I have less fun playing computer games than taking a shit!

P.S. Tell me if u need someone to clean up your shit for you, cuz i really need a higher paying job.
NemesisMoose
NemesisMoose
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty LOL

Post  korgathv Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:52 am

hey man funny funny but that debating shit was weak you gotta throw some facts into their faces like HEY I WENT 20-0 in PUB 4-4 so what now i actually did it wasnt exactly 20-0 but i know i was i had no deaths and i had somewhere between 18-23 kills so close enough confused

korgathv

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum