perSonas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan pSa

2 posters

Go down

Clan pSa Empty Clan pSa

Post  Sling Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:41 pm

As far as I know Clan PSA is the "official" clan for personas, correct?

Well, to be honest, it's a bit hard to host a game of personas due to it being kind of new and all. I was thinking that maybe you could find a person with a bot that could ease this problem?

For example, anyone that sends the bot a tell with a specific command can sign up and it will give them say.. 2 access. Then, another guy can come along, he'd need to be a host that the PSA community kind of knew.. He could send a tell to the bot saying he was going to host a personas game and everyone signed up would recieve that tell. If you need to remove yourself from the list because it grows annoying, you can have a command for that too.

Is there any possible way to do this? It just sounds like a solid idea to me if it's possible or if you guys get a volunteer who has a bot.

Sling

Back to top Go down

Clan pSa Empty Re: Clan pSa

Post  rockerbros Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:59 pm

I host random games of this all the time. "New perSonas! BADASS AOS" just throw in some catchy adjectives and people will flock to it whether they've played it before or not. ^_^
rockerbros
rockerbros
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sling Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:52 pm

Hmm, thanks.

Well I joined the clan anyway. ^.^

Sling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content