perSonas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormcaller

3 posters

Go down

Stormcaller Empty Stormcaller

Post  Bengal_Tigger Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:17 pm

Some think he's useless.

Some think he's overpowered.

Where do you stand?

Is he too good because he can fly over trees to get an escape?

Or does the movement speed reduction on his ultimate make it weak, and make the overall hero unimpressive? (Not that we're going to increase the movement speed, sorry.)
Bengal_Tigger
Bengal_Tigger
Admin

https://personas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Stormcaller Empty Re: Stormcaller

Post  Wonka Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:47 pm

So far from what I've seen, he can still be gimped by stuns and disables as much, if not moreso than others and that leaves Stormcaller essentially without a true ultimate. On the other hand, without heros capable of disabling him he's pretty much just a free "get-out-of-dodge." His other abilities are none-too powerful, but paired with a hero meant for dealing damage, not taking it, he can be used almost too effectively. I'd say because his escapes are counter-able he's not in need of much change. He's weak but sneaky.

Wonka

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDreamWalker Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:57 am

Bah I think that at least each time someone perSonas to Stormcaller he's turned back to normal form. And ... There is so much place that bird can go and that other's can't that's totally annoying since he can't escape really easily...

W/e that's my point.
TheDreamWalker
TheDreamWalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down