perSonas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New website and forum?

5 posters

Go down

New website and forum? Empty New website and forum?

Post  esb Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:26 am

Well, I've played the map about twice, and I really like it. Great map you guys got going here.

Anyway, to the point, I haven't done much in a while, and I've gotten bored. So I'm offering you guys a free website. Of course, it will be free (as in I don't pay anything either). I have done a few websites with free templates (not custom-made by me), examples shown below.
I can do a complete site (with a cheap domain and host probably), all I need is your approval so I don't do it all in vain. If you do want it, I'd need to know more or less how you guys want it. The color theme, what you're going for, etc. etc. Or I could just pick one. Probably the pages you'd like to have, but I'll keep the basics, enough to describe your map thoroughly.
For a forum, you can see the examples below as well, they are also from free templates, but that's the best I can do so far. Up to you guys however, and don't think I'd be offended or anything if you deny the offer xD
Like I said, it's a great map, and I have nothing else to do, so why not?

The site host would be freewebs, as others are too... meh (just not my style). HTML however, and not their pre-made templates.
I could try making a new banner (with the logo you have currently, or a new one if desired).
So pretty much I can help you with the internet part Razz
Forums would be invisionfree.
If you have other preferences, feel free to tell me.

Now, so you guys see some examples of mine. Note that I've done these all for other people, not really mine, some like to edit and mess with them here so they might have a bug or two. They are also pretty damn old, up to a year or two lol.

Also, I apologize if it looks like I'm advertising these sites, but I'm not. Almost all are dead. Each side had matching forum and site, but for some have been deleted.

Condemned Entertainment Forums - Forum for a gaming company someone I know is starting up. Pretty easy for me to do for Personas.

Condemned Entertainment Website - The website for ConEnt. Tried to pick matching colors xD. This one is pretty easy too. Has some slight flash (which I personally don't like) that may be removed or replaced with a matching banner if you'd like.

Clan ANV - Website - Website for and old clan. It's alright =D. Kinda easy to do too. Only thing that takes time is editing the buttons for matching text.

Clan XVII - Forum Another forum for another clan. Also comes in other colors (purple, green and red I think)

Clan LTBM - Forum Yet another forum for another clan. Easy.

Not too much, but meh, I try my best. Umm... I'll post other templates (websites/forums) that I could do as well.
MSN: indafastestlane@hotmail.com
Mail: secksymime@gmail.com (I don't check hotmail)

esb

Back to top Go down

New website and forum? Empty Re: New website and forum?

Post  so.SuaVe Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:27 am

what do you think bengal?

if we want a new forums it should be soon!
so.SuaVe
so.SuaVe
Suave Nipu

Back to top Go down

Post  Quanfinigon Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:07 pm

Don't forget about this one: http://personas.hyperboards.com/index.php (Latest post is 2006)

Are we going to import anything from there? Or maybe start it going again?
Quanfinigon
Quanfinigon
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Bengal_Tigger Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:55 pm

I think these forums are fine as they are.

The old hyperboard forums don't offer much worth importing, to be honest.
Bengal_Tigger
Bengal_Tigger
Admin

https://personas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  esb Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:17 pm

How about a website?
I would include full descriptions of heroes, items, abilities, etc.
It would pretty much be everything you need to know (most content from the forums already) in one spot (the website) easy to get.

esb

Back to top Go down

Post  rockerbros Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:49 pm

To be honest, I really like the layout of these forums. It is very easy to find what you need and post where you should be posting.
rockerbros
rockerbros
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down