perSonas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buff Sentry Wards!

2 posters

Go down

Buff Sentry Wards! Empty Buff Sentry Wards!

Post  ImmolatusBurn Sat May 30, 2009 2:04 am

Sentry Wards need a HUGE buff, these are their current stats:

Gold Cost: 80
Charges: 1
Shop Cooldown: 5 seconds
Duration: 300 seconds
Use Cooldown: 90 seconds
Sight Range: 1600/1600

This is horrible, I would really like to actually be able to use these, but when they only last 300 seconds, and you can only place one every 90 seconds?

I would suggest removing the Use Cooldown, there is no reason players should not be able to spam them if they want to pay the money for it. A slight Duration buff would be nice as well. Even if they had the same statistics as in DotA, they would not be nearly as useful because the terrain in perSonas has no really good warding locations for wide vision.

ImmolatusBurn

Back to top Go down

Buff Sentry Wards! Empty Re: Buff Sentry Wards!

Post  Bengal_Tigger Sat May 30, 2009 3:35 am

ImmolatusBurn wrote:Sentry Wards need a HUGE buff, these are their current stats:

Gold Cost: 80
Charges: 1
Shop Cooldown: 5 seconds
Duration: 300 seconds
Use Cooldown: 90 seconds
Sight Range: 1600/1600

This is horrible, I would really like to actually be able to use these, but when they only last 300 seconds, and you can only place one every 90 seconds?

I would suggest removing the Use Cooldown, there is no reason players should not be able to spam them if they want to pay the money for it. A slight Duration buff would be nice as well. Even if they had the same statistics as in DotA, they would not be nearly as useful because the terrain in perSonas has no really good warding locations for wide vision.

You can swap perSonas and refresh the cooldown.

~ Bengal

Edit: Terrain getting a makeover.
Bengal_Tigger
Bengal_Tigger
Admin

https://personas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum