perSonas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sneaky the Trapmeister

2 posters

Go down

Sneaky the Trapmeister Empty Sneaky the Trapmeister

Post  Llamanator Thu May 28, 2009 12:01 am

Sneaky the Trapmeister

Sneaky the Trapmeister is either gonna be an int. Hes gunna be a casting hero (dur). I think he would be very fun to play as.

Sneaky the Trapmister.
MS (average) 350
Model file: Im thinking a wisp, but im not sure.

Skill 1: Chain Trap

Plants Mine (5070/90/110) (mines are modelled as big wisps are small wisps) (limit of four mines) (creeps and spawns can activate mines too)

What im thinking is: He plants a mine some where. Does little damage when someone walks over it. If he plants two mines, and they are in a radius of (500/700/900/1100), the mines "connect" with each other. When the mines connect, there should be some sort mystic hocus pocus magic-like beam connecting the two mines together (the chain). If there are more mines in the certain radius, then they all connect with each other. Now, when somebody steps in the mine, then the chain that connects the mines disappears, and only the mine explodes, dealing however much damage it deals. However, if one was to step on the connecting chain, the chain "breaks" and the two mines at each opposite end of the chain close in on the hero until they hit something (end result, they hit the hero and explode). If there are more than two mines in the chain of mines, then the other mines on the chain keep following each other until they all hit the hero, or if they run into something else with HP.

Note: when i say "the chain "breaks" and the two mines at each opposite end close in on the hero. What i want to see is that wherever the hero broke the chain, the chain is now "sticking" to the hero, if you know what i mean. The mines that follow the chain cannot turn on their own, they mines always follow the chain.

If you still dont understand what i mean, ill give you a example of what im trying to say. Take an elastic band. If you stick your two fingers in the elastic band, and pull them apart, the the elastic band stretches. Your two fingers are the mines, and the elastic band is the chain. When you take your other hand, take a finger, and put the finger in the middle of the pulled elastic, and push hard on the elastic (do not move your two fingers, AKA the mines), the new finger that is pushing the elastic in a direction is the hero, and the two elastics beside the pushing finger is the chain that the mines travel down to the hero. Understand now? good.

The other way to setup this skill, is instead of having the mines automatically connect with each other, when you click on the mines, you can select which mines you want to connect to or not. By doing it this way, there is more control over this skill. However, it must be limited, like can only switch connection with mines twice.

Skill 2: Deceptive Trap

Plants a false item, or a false rune, or a replica of himself or something that would attract enemy heroes but when the enemy unit gets close to it, it pulls in the unit closer to it. (.5 sec/1 sec/1.5 sec/2sec) (radius of 100/125/150/175)

Skill 3: (passive) Furtive Maneuver

Whenever Sneaky is standing still, he goes invisible. Fade time is 4/3.25/2.5/1.75

Ultimate: Flames of impulse

Plants a ward (model of w/e, something that looks cool. Maximum of 1/1/2/2) When a unit steps over it, it sends out a wave of fire in every direction, twice every second. Has AOE of 600/650/700/750 Each wave deals 50/75/100 dmg (maybe this is 2 much dmg. Prob shud get nerfed)

My opinion:
Obviously, he does an assload of damage. Hes prob gunna have to get nerfed, but fine by me. His 3d skill, Furtive Maneuver can be changed to something different, thats fine (i didnt know what spell to use that would blend in with his other spells).

Deceptive trap doesnt have to pull units in cuz it might be a little bit OP with all his aoes. However, it would be Sneaky's only stun/hold. You can decide to change it or not. One more thing, deceptive trap can be cahnged to be made more lethal by making the model a replica of Sneaky. (have the same HP and everyhting, looks excatly like him, but give the replica a passive that amplifies all damage by like 1000% so its a one hit kill or something)
Have any questions feel free to ask Very Happy
Llamanator
Llamanator

Back to top Go down

Sneaky the Trapmeister Empty Re: Sneaky the Trapmeister

Post  shadowdon Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:58 pm

actually depending on how long his ulti last i think it MIGHT be underpowered. Maybe like it lasts 3 or 4 seconds seconds and does 50/100/150 in an area every second. if it cant be moved i dont see it being overpowered. specially if it doesnt have a monstrous range. maybe somewere between 350-500
shadowdon
shadowdon

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamanator Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:01 am

well, yeah i dont mind giving it a short AOE because it would take more skill to use correctly. But remember the deceptive trap, it can pull units in for like 2 seconds. My original damage was 100/150/200 DPS (i said flames shoot out twice per second) Also wen the ult reaches max level, 2 can be layed at the same time. so thats like 400 dps. If you think its still to low, then by all means make it stronker. Make it like 75/150/225
Llamanator
Llamanator

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowdon Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:51 pm

OOOOHHHHHH its twice a second i thought it was once every 2 seconds makes more since now!
shadowdon
shadowdon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum