perSonas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaMasquerade, the Master of Disguise

2 posters

Go down

LaMasquerade, the Master of Disguise Empty LaMasquerade, the Master of Disguise

Post  Kaznes Fri May 15, 2009 8:11 pm

This was a potential hero idea I had for perSonas. His name is LaMasquerade (Master of Disguise), and he is an Energy based melee hero.

Model File: Kobold, Kobold Taskmaster, Kobold Tunneler.

Art Tinting Files: Red - 125, Green - 125, Blue - 75 (This is optional, but I think it looks cooler this way).

Ability 1 - Sphere of Deception

The hero creates thick fog in an area around himself, granting all allied units within the fog increased Evasion. In addition, any enemy unit who enters the fog will be cursed for 7 seconds. Area of effect, duration of the sphere, and the % Evasion given to allied units increases with each level.

Level 1 - Sphere lasts 3 seconds; gives 20% Evasion; 350 Area of Effect.
Level 2 - Sphere lasts 4 seconds; gives 30% Evasion; 400 Area of Effect.
Level 3 - Sphere lasts 5 seconds; gives 40% Evasion; 450 Area of Effect.
Level 4 - Sphere lasts 6 seconds; gives 50% Evasion; 500 Area of Effect.

Ability 2 - Hypnotic Lure

When cast, the hero gains the buff Hypnotic Lure for a short duration. If an enemy hero casts any spell on the Master of Disguise while he has the buff Hypnotic Lure, the casting hero will be put into a hypnotic sleep for a short time, and damaged over time while asleep. Buff duration, Sleep duration, and damage per second while asleep increase with each level.

Level 1 - Buff lasts 3 seconds; Sleep lasts up to 4 seconds; 30 damage per second spent sleeping.
Level 2 - Buff lasts 4 seconds; Sleep lasts up to 5 seconds; 35 damage per second spent sleeping.
Level 3 - Buff lasts 5 seconds; Sleep lasts up to 6 seconds; 40 damage per second spent sleeping.
Level 4 - Buff lasts 6 seconds; Sleep lasts up to 7 seconds; 45 damage per second spent sleeping.

Ability 3 - Reversal

The hero curses the target enemy hero with Reversal. If the target enemy hero on whom Reversal is cast switches to his perSona while the buff is on him, he will be slowed and damaged. Buff duration, slow duration, and damage increase with each level.

Level 1 - Buff lasts 2.5 seconds; Slow lasts 3 seconds; 100 Damage.
Level 2 - Buff lasts 3 seconds; Slow lasts 4 seconds; 150 Damage.
Level 3 - Buff lasts 3.5 seconds; Slow lasts 5 seconds; 200 Damage.
Level 4 - Buff lasts 4 seconds; Slow lasts 6 seconds; 250 Damage.

Ability 4 (Ultimate) - Destructive Momentum

The hero conjures Destructive Momentum on the target hero, causing him to enter a medium-paced, controllable slide instead of his usual movement for a short time. If the sliding hero collides with any unit, both units will be knocked back and stunned for a short duration, and the sliding hero will take damage.

Level 1 - Slide lasts up to 4 seconds; Stun lasts 1.5 seconds; 175 Damage.
Level 2 - Slide lasts up to 5 seconds; Stun lasts 2.25 seconds; 250 Damage.
Level 3 - Slide lasts up to 6 seconds; Stun lasts 3 seconds; 325 Damage.

Comments: Just a fun hero idea that may or may not work. I thought he would be an interesting and unique hero that is probably not very lethal or imba, but still possibly fun to play. Cooldowns on spells are completely up to you guys; whatever you see fit is fine with me.

Anything I did not mention (such as level up stats, starting stats, etc.) I do not care about, and is up to you guys.

Kaznes
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

LaMasquerade, the Master of Disguise Empty Re: LaMasquerade, the Master of Disguise

Post  Planeshift Sat May 16, 2009 4:34 am

It's a pretty fun hero, and I would really enjoy to use it, but I think the first spell is really... imba Razz The Evasion + curse is really too much for one spell. Maybe just grant the high Evasion, which is cool all by itself.

The Reversal is a great spell and a good combo with the Destructive Momentum : You just cast your ulti then fast use the Reversal granting that enemy hero will always take damage, whatever he does Very Happy .

Planeshift
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

LaMasquerade, the Master of Disguise Empty Re: LaMasquerade, the Master of Disguise

Post  Kaznes Fri May 22, 2009 4:15 am

I am modifying the Curse/Evasion ability to have the Evasion set at 10/15/20/25%, in order to nerf it.

Also, I'm thinking Reversal should be able to target allies, and if they swap during the buff, they gain a speed boost.

Kaznes
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum