perSonas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bengal can go anywhere

2 posters

Go down

Bengal can go  anywhere Empty Bengal can go anywhere

Post  korgathv Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:09 pm

see if your scourge and bengal hooks on to a certain tree next to the fountain on the left bengal has the ability to walk on all impassible terrain which helped me find where the little invisible things are that give people clarity poitions which allowed me to hack that to a rediculous amount but basically bengal can literally go anywhere he wants once this glitch is started he can walk over all mountains into the faded area of the map until you either switch or leap or whatever its called so yeah I'd worry about that glitch being used because of the infinite clarity and being able to fuck up people in pit fighters area.

korgathv

Back to top Go down

Bengal can go  anywhere Empty Re: Bengal can go anywhere

Post  Kaznes Sun May 03, 2009 6:28 am

I can confirm this. I just made a replay where I made Bengal walk anywhere, through all pathing blockers, boundaries, etc.

Replay: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=feb9bf5654ab216b24a64199ac7f73e5e04e75f6e8ebb871

I made it happen in this replay by using grappling hook after I got myself stuck in a ledge by using his lunge ability. After I cast grappling hook (and missed) I had collision off for a few seconds, and was able to get myself into a place where a normal unit could never go, and then I think it never turned my collision back on, and I was able to walk around everywhere.

Kaznes
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down