perSonas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Go down

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions Empty FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Post  Bengal_Tigger Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:26 pm

Most of this information is available around the site, but I thought I'd compile a list of some of the things that are most likely to be confusing in an easy Q-and-A format.

Q: Why does it tell me to pick 2 heroes?

A: The premise of perSonas is that you get 2 heroes, not 1. You can only use 1 at a time, and you switch between them tag-team style by pressing Q. Items, experience, hit points and mana points (percentages) are transferred over automatically. If you time the switch right, you can dodge missiles that are coming at you in the air. Also, all buffs are removed from your Heroes when you switch, both helpful and harmful buffs.

Q: Spells don't cost mana. What does mana do?

A: Mana is used as a shield system. The purple bar over your Hero shows how much shield you have left. Your shield absorbs damage until it is depleted - you can't lose hp until your shield runs out. Your hp doesn't regenerate, but your shield does - just don't get hit for 8 seconds and your shield will begin to rapidly recharge.

Q: What are the Gold Mines for?

A: Nothing yet. In a future content patch we may incorporate these into the game.

Q: Why are items so expensive?

A: You get more gold than you might expect. The prices are fine, don't worry.

Q: What do the Waygates do?

A: They teleport you places. The one just north of the night elf base takes you to the waterfall in the bottom lane. The one just south of the naga base takes you to the fountains in the top lane. The ones in the middle take you to the corners of the map - the southwestern one to the top left, and the northeastern one to the bottom right.

Q: How do I win?

A: Either kill the other team's leader - Maiev or Illidan - or get your team kills total to 7 times the number of players on your team (for example, in a 3v3 you must get 21 team kills).
Bengal_Tigger
Bengal_Tigger
Admin

https://personas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum