perSonas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The joker

4 posters

Go down

The joker Empty The joker

Post  Matt1965 Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:08 am

The joker jocolor

The joker is mainly a support hero for its partner hero. it consists of deturring and confusing the enemy as well as escaping.
the joker is agility based.

Reflexive flashbacks: The joker creates an illusion of himself every second for (15,30,45) seconds. the illusions last (2,4,6) seconds and do (5,10,15%) dmg and take (150,130,110%). The ability will continue to work
even if the hero switches, and will make illusions of the hero it was switched to. The spell does not effect the real hero like a traditional illusion spell does, they simply spawn behind him. With each illusion that spawns
they will cast a roar upon spawning (not visible by players and only draws 1 enemy) that draws nearby units to it. This spell is mainly for quick escapes and drawing off the enemy.

Flash bomb: Throws a bomb at a target area of (300,400,500) area that spawns (2,5,Cool "sparks" each spark casts a roar spell randomly every few seconds. the sparks themselves cannot be attacked so only draw the
units near them. units within the bomb radius have a reduces attack speed of (510,15%) and a movement speed reduce of (20,40,60%).

Dunce Cap: This spell has a cast range of 100 and when cast upon a unit will turn the unit hostile. this spell works on heroes but only for 3 seconds. if its used on a unit they fight until they are dead. the cooldown is reduced each level from 60 sec to 30, to 10 second cooldown.

Energizer Bunny: Creates a small bunny that runs around really fast that has an aura that greatly increases mana regen. The bunny runs to every allied hero on the map and recovers their mana. as level increases the bunny will last longer and move faster. (aura does not work on enemy heroes). The bunny will continue going from random hero to random hero for 120 seconds. albino

Matt1965

Back to top Go down

The joker Empty Re: The joker

Post  Cokemonkey11 Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:13 am

taunt*

I like the hero, but it's goofy style seems like the kind of thing that could only really be used as one of the "hidden" random heroes.

The only one I don't like really is the bunny. It's not that bad it's just.. kinda odd and overly easy to use.
Cokemonkey11
Cokemonkey11
Veteran Member

http://gocguild.co.cc/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bengal_Tigger Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:24 am

Just a note about this hero and the Tactician...

I have looked at both of them, but not in enough depth to comment at this time.

However, one thing you both mention is that the hero is designed to help its perSona. You should make sure that the heroes are good enough to stand alone as well; it's not good to pick a hero with the sole intention of helping your "main hero." I believe the only hero that directly benefits its perSona is Daz the Soul Troll - Regeneration. However, he is a dominant late-gamer in his own right. So just be sure that your heroes are more than just glorified buffs for your perSona - not saying they are, just be aware of this. If it helps, imagine you randomed and got two heroes just like the one you've created. Would you be totally screwed, or can they function on an individual level?

Also, hero abilities have 4 levels...not 3...=)
Bengal_Tigger
Bengal_Tigger
Admin

https://personas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cokemonkey11 Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:30 am

I guess I put out that tactician idea too much, however the only spell mine uses that really is meant to benefit it's alter-perSona is the swap one. But the spell is stat affecting so it's not like it wouldn't benefit another hero like this jester.
Cokemonkey11
Cokemonkey11
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt1965 Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:32 am

i think with a few good items the joker could do pretty well Very Happy
with enough confusion anything can own

Matt1965

Back to top Go down

Post  Cokemonkey11 Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:38 am

I'd say replace the bunny with something that does damage.
Cokemonkey11
Cokemonkey11
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post  goodyboy313 Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:11 am

personaly i really like the idea of the bunny just cuz its so random that it would be awsome!.... im not to shure on the whole dunce cap spell though... it seems a little overpowered. i think if you replaced that with some kind of like bomb spell. ooooo... like if it somehow a bomb bounces to a random spot in a certain AoE and does like 50/100/150/200 dmg in a smaller radius and has like a cooldown of 6-7 seconds. cuz that would make him have his own dmg spell he could cast yet still have the sortof randomness in this char. OOOO and maybe just for more randomness it will have like a chance (like 10%) of being a dud and becomes a smoke bomb that just blinds units making them have a high chance to miss?

goodyboy313
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum