perSonas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thor and his Belt of Giant Strength

3 posters

Go down

Thor and his Belt of Giant Strength Empty Thor and his Belt of Giant Strength

Post  Sling Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:45 pm

Belt of Giant Strength, the name of his ultimate, sounds really lame to be honest. It was kind of a turn off from the hero at first and still sort of is. Know it's not a big thing, but I think a name change would be suitable for the skill.

I have several names, some good, some not. But considering it is Thor and a lot of his abilities are lightning based, it doesn't seem like the Belt of Giant Strength fits with the hero.

Maybe when he uses the ability, it gives him a temporary 400, 600, 800 boost to his mana and it throws up a kind of shield around him to show he's used it. (Lightning shield model, Mana shield, either or.)

Anyway, name.

Thunder Sphere
Description: Thor unleashes his power over lightning in a sphere around him guarding him from all attacks. This will add 400, 600, 800 mana to Thor for six seconds, allowing him to take more hits in a fray.

Electrical Dispersion
Description: In an electrical fury, Thor lets loose a field of electricity around him, not harming foes but protecting him. This will add 400, 600, 800 mana to Thor for six seconds, giving him time to destroy or flee from his foes.

Armor of Mjolnir
Description: Due to the powerful abilities of his hammer, Thor is capable of shielding himself with pure electricity temporarily, adding 400, 600, 800 mana to Thor for six seconds, protecting him from all attacks for as long as possible.

Sling

Back to top Go down

Thor and his Belt of Giant Strength Empty Re: Thor and his Belt of Giant Strength

Post  Volnai Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:20 pm

I agree. I wasn't a fan of the name myself.
I really like the name "Armor of Mjolnir" its got my vote.

Volnai

Back to top Go down

Thor and his Belt of Giant Strength Empty Re: Thor and his Belt of Giant Strength

Post  rockerbros Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:56 pm

I liked the original name because it reminded me of Baldur's Gate. Very Happy
rockerbros
rockerbros
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sling Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:44 pm

Well it also doesn't fit the hero, and there is an item called Belt of Giant Strength. It's a matter of interest.

Sling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum