perSonas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aelis The Illusionist

3 posters

Go down

Aelis The Illusionist Empty Aelis The Illusionist

Post  Alexius Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:16 pm

Aelis The Illusionist

Aelis The Illusionist Models_3400_screenshot
(Model)

Spending his life honing himself with the ethereal plane and the world that is below the one we live in, Aelis has developed the capacity for a rare sort of magic rooted in trickery and illusion. His magic is drawn from the ethereal plane around him, parallel to the material plane we live in, which he wields against enemies on the battlefield.

Starting Stats:

Strength: 12 ( + 1.5 /level)
Agility: 18 ( + 1.7 /level)
Energy: 34 ( + 2.8 /level)

Health: 435
Shield: 487
Armor: 3.9
Damage: 52 - 63
Movement Speed: 295
Range: 605

Abilities:

Counterpart
Aelis The Illusionist Icons_6313_btn
(Icon)

Aelis takes power from the ethereal plane in order to rip the spirit from an enemy or allied hero and to create an illusion who shares part of the target's abilities.

Level 1 - An illusion is created that takes 150% damage, deals 20% damage, and has one random non-ultimate skill from the target hero that can be used once. Lasts 30 seconds.
Level 2 - An illusion is created that takes 100% damage, deals 25% damage, and has one random non-ultimate skill from the target hero that can be used twice (cooldown of that ability could be scaled for the illusion duration). Lasts 30 seconds.
Level 3 - An illusion is created that takes 100% damage, deals 30% damage, and has two random non-ultimate skills from the target hero that can be used twice between each other. Lasts 35 seconds.
Level 4 - An illusion is created that takes 85% damage, deals 30% damage, and has two random non-ultimate skills from the target hero that can be used twice between each other. Lasts 35 seconds.

Cooldown: 40/35/30/25 seconds.
Casting Range: 550.

Transmute
Aelis The Illusionist Icons_5182_btn
(Icon)

Aelis is able to manipulate the material world around him and to siphon, from a target allied or enemy hero, shield energy which he is able to transform to heal himself. This has the effect of temporarily confusing the target hero. (Channeling)

Level 1 - Steals 20 shield energy points per second and heals 20 health points per second. Slows movement rate by 20%. Lasts up to 6 seconds.
Level 2 - Steals 30 shield energy points per second and heals 35 health points per second. Slows movement rate by 20%. Lasts up to 7 seconds.
Level 3 - Steals 40 shield energy points per second and heals 45 health points per second. Slows movement rate by 20%. Lasts up to 8 seconds.
Level 4 - Steals 50 shield energy points per second and heals 55 health points per second. Slows movement rate by 25%. Lasts up to 9 seconds.

Cooldown: 35 seconds.
Casting Range: 550.

Diffraction
Aelis The Illusionist Icons_5581_pas
(Icon)

Warping the space around him, Aelis is able to form a lens effect that has the capacity to split any incoming enemy spells so as to split the effect of it between both the caster and Aelis. (Passive)

Level 1 - 20% chance to take only 15 - 29% of the effect of an enemy non-channeling ability. The caster takes 23 - 35% of the effect of the spell in return.
Level 2 - 25% chance to take only 13 - 27% of the effect of an enemy non-channeling ability. The caster takes 23 - 36% of the effect of the spell in return.
Level 3 - 30% chance to take only 12 - 25% of the effect of an enemy non-channeling ability. The caster takes 23 - 37% of the effect of the spell in return.
Level 4 - 35% chance to take only 10 - 23% of the effect of an enemy non-channeling ability. The caster takes 23 - 40% of the effect of the spell in return.

Cooldown: 1 second.

Note: I'm not sure how much of a leap it would be, but this could even be extended so that the spell is not only reflected partially back at the caster, but to all nearby enemy units in a small AOE.

Ultimate: Planar Shift
Aelis The Illusionist Icons_3530_btn
(Icon)

Aelis immediately tunes himself out of the material plane and enters the ethereal plane where he has decreased movement speed but has the ability to temporarily take the form of any allied or enemy heroes he can get into melee range of, returning himself to the material plane in that form.

Level 1 - 60% decreased movement speed while in the ethereal plane. Creates one illusion of himself that takes 50% increased damage and deals 20% damage when he shifts out that lasts 2 seconds. If he shapeshifts into an enemy or allied hero, he retains only his Diffraction but gains a random non-ultimate ability from the target hero. Shapeshift lasts 8 seconds.
Level 2 - 50% decreased movement speed while in the ethereal plane. Creates one illusion of himself that takes 50% increased damage and deals 20% damage when he shifts out that lasts 3 seconds. If he shapeshifts into an enemy or allied hero, he retains only his Diffraction but gains two random non-ultimate abilities from the target hero. Shapeshift lasts 9 seconds.
Level 3 - 40% decreased movement speed while in the ethereal plane. Creates one illusion of himself that takes 50% increased damage and deals 20% damage when he shifts out that lasts 4 seconds. If he shapeshifts into an enemy or allied hero, he retains only his Diffraction but gains two random non-ultimate abilities from the target hero and has a 10% chance to receive the target hero's ultimate instead of one of his other abilities. Shapeshift lasts 10 seconds.

Cooldown: 110/70/50 seconds.
Casting Range for Shapeshift: 50.

Let me know if this sounds interesting!

Cheers.

Last edited by Alexius on Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Alexius

Back to top Go down

Aelis The Illusionist Empty Re: Aelis The Illusionist

Post  Bengal_Tigger Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:43 pm

I'll take a look at it in a bit.

Just wondering, where did you come up with those starting stats?
Bengal_Tigger
Bengal_Tigger
Admin

https://personas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexius Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:05 pm

Well, feel free to change them. I'm not very good with that sort of thing but I put in numbers that seemed to make sense.

A.

Alexius

Back to top Go down

Post  Volnai Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Sounds like an interesting hero to play. He would probably be tweaked I'm betting. Like the 9 second slow I think could come down a few seconds.
I'm a little curious of what nukes your image would have for abilities.

Volnai

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexius Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:15 am

Volnai wrote:Sounds like an interesting hero to play. He would probably be tweaked I'm betting. Like the 9 second slow I think could come down a few seconds.
I'm a little curious of what nukes your image would have for abilities.

Yes, there are a few things that I'm seeing now would be slightly overpowered and could be tweaked. And now I'm wondering if it should be allowed for him to make images of himself which would interesting in its own right (since he has a chance to get the Counterpart ability too which he can use to make more images). And the slow would only be 9 seconds as long as the channel is still channeled for that 9 seconds.

A.

Alexius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum