perSonas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nether Stalker Ultimate

2 posters

Go down

Nether Stalker Ultimate Empty Nether Stalker Ultimate

Post  Alexius Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:18 pm

So, I've been using the Nether Stalker for a bit in combination with a number of other heroes. One of the things I noticed was the very, very short cooldown on his ultimate, and this decreases by level. I'd personally rather it, instead of give a cooldown decrease, have a constant cooldown (~45/50s), but instead have an increase in duration (i.e. 3/5/7 seconds).

I'm not sure what the consequences of this are, to be truthful, but I find that it's as it is the difference between getting a kill and not getting one, and being able to spam it isn't helping.

Cheers.

Alexius

Back to top Go down

Nether Stalker Ultimate Empty Re: Nether Stalker Ultimate

Post  Bengal_Tigger Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:03 am

It used to be 4 seconds, and we reduced it to 3 for his benefit. An increase in duration isn't helpful.
Bengal_Tigger
Bengal_Tigger
Admin

https://personas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexius Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:29 pm

Mm. I see your point, but it just seems that the cooldown could use some tweaking, with my experience with him.

A

Alexius

Back to top Go down

Post  Bengal_Tigger Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:37 pm

Alexius wrote:Mm. I see your point, but it just seems that the cooldown could use some tweaking, with my experience with him.

A

Ah, you think the cooldown needs increasing, i.e. he is too strong. It IS his ultimate and scales very poorly. However, there is not really a good way to scale it without adding some additional effect...oh. It now gives a thunderclap upon finishing, in b3. I had forgotten. I guess we could level that clap and keep the cooldown constant at 30. Does that address your problem?

B
Bengal_Tigger
Bengal_Tigger
Admin

https://personas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexius Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:50 pm

Well, 30 seconds still seems a little too short, but I think that would address what I was thinking, yes.

A

Alexius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down